Meeting For The "First Time"

My Heroes

Yugyeom (POV)

“Hyung I need to use the bathroom! Hurry!” I whined trying to hold my bladder 15 minutes before the concert

“Yugyeom-ya you need to find another bathroom,” Jackson yelled

I was about to give up “Yugyeom there must be bathroom outside why don’t you run to one real quick. It should be empty by now” Bam Bam said putting a hand on my back and pushing me towards the door

I nodded “Okay” I said in a breath and power walked to the bathroom. (After using the bathroom) I washed my hands and walked out the door I was seeing all the different advertisements when someone caught my eye. She looked like someone familiar as she walked closer looking to the floor she raised her head for a second. Is that Kyung Mi? That cannot be Kyung Mi. She disappeared 3 years ago. What if that is Kyung Mi? “Kyung Mi!” I yelled just to check. She raised her head to look my way with a puzzled look. It is Kyung Mi!!!

I walked to her in just seconds I was just a few feet away from her “Kyung Mi” I said again but more calmly she looked up at me confused

“Do I know you?” she asked. Oh shoot she still hasn’t been able to remember us. I was going to walk away from her as I was turning around she grabbed my arm fast.

“Hold on! Have we met before somewhere?” she asked desperately, begging in a sort of way. She looked into my eyes with sadness

“Ummm yes in a sort of way we met a few years back,” I said she smiled at me

“Really?” she asked with a smile “I’m sorry if I don’t remember, but you’re actually the first person from my past that I have met” she said looking at the floor why speaking

“Oh really? Well then what about if we meet each other sometime” I asked trying not to sound creepy

“Umm yeah sure here” she took out her phone from a shoulder bag she was holding “My number is 407-***-****” she said. We exchanged phone numbers and I looked at the time. My eyes almost budged out when I saw the time! Oh shoot 3 minutes before the concert!

“Sorry but I have to go! I’ll see you soon Kyung Mi Noona!” I yelled at her while running back to the changing room

“Hold on” she yelled back I stopped and looked back to see what she needed “What is your name?” she yelled. Oh right I never did introduce myself to her

“Yugyeom!” I yelled and ran even faster now. Man what will the guys say when I tell them I found Kyung Mi!

Kyung Mi (POV)

Yugyeom? I smiled at the disappearing figure running into a corner. How did we meet? When did we meet? It was before coming here that is for sure. I was in my own world when I heard the full on screams of the concert. Oh right the concert I forgot all about it. I was not even in the mood to go inside to become deaf for a few hours.

I needed to see what I was going to do about meeting someone from my past. Hold on! Why was he even here in the first place? Did he come to watch the concert to or something? Maybe his girlfriend brought him. I looked at the time on my cell phone and it read 8:10 pm this concert was going to last at least 3 hours. I could go walk around Downtown and let time pass. Belle Unnie might kill me for not seeing the concert, but I bet she has not even noticed if I got back or not.

I walked towards the exit and sent Unnie a message just in case she was worried

**Unnie I do not feel okay. I will pick you up in around 3 hours okay. Sorry I will pay you back for the ticket!** Sent

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked outside since it was November the weather at night was beginning to become chilly I made my way to the parking garage that was just across the street.

I got inside my car and put down the windows with the stereo as loud as possible “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding was playing and I got into my singing mode. Turning on the engine for it to roar into life was an exciting and happy feeling.

I looked at the time again on my headboard for it to read 8:30 pm. Hmm I could make it. When I first arrived to Orlando, I was the new foreign girl that lived in the dorms. So imagine how great that was… Not really but I got to meet Chris he was the first friend I made when I arrived. He always admitted that he thought he found his soulmate when he saw me but after getting to know him more I knew he said that to every pretty girl he laid eyes on.

Chris was a few years older than I was and graduated way before me. He would take me around everywhere so I would be able to know Orlando, but my favorite place was the street racing. He Street raced for some time with his Ferrari SP12 EC but gave it up after he graduated but he still hanged around there most of the time. Just in case, I called him from my car.

Rinnnnngg…. Rinnnnngg

“Hey Babe!” He said into the other line

“Hey Weirdo!” I answered back laughing at his hurt voice after I answered back

“Haha how you been? Are you okay? Why the sudden call? So I need to beat up a guy or something?” he exploded with questions. I forgot to tell everyone he is a worrisome person.

“I’m okay Oppa I just wanted to know if you’re at “The Shades” right now.” I asked but I knew the answer already from all the noise that was in the background

“Yeah I am. I actually just got here a few minutes ago. Are you going to come today?” He shouted into the phone

“Yeah I’ll be there in 30 minutes” I answered back “I’ll see you” I said

“All right. I will see you. Do not race! Leave that for later. Drive safe!” He said all worried again

“Yeah yeah see you Oppa” I said before hanging up. On the highway many cars decide to race since the police are sometimes to busy to notice. Sense I have been warned which means I cannot race tonight so I drove normal. Racing for me is a get away from all reality when you feel that adrenaline in the first shift its just amazing.

I got to “The Shades” and was welcome by my secret second family. I have been coming here from around 2 and a half years already so many of the people that come here know me, but the secret is that they do not know Kyung Mi instead they know Doret Park. I found Oppa’s car and parked right next to it. Opening the car door I was welcomed with hellos and hugs.

Chris Oppa waited for me by his car and when I got closer him he got closer to me and bear hugged me. I just laughed because that is how we always said hello to each other. “Hey Oppa” I said when he put me back down.

“Hey Dory. So ready to race?” He said with a competitive expression.

“Oppa you know I am” I answred back with the same expression

4 Hours later….

I was laughing because of all the crazy things Chris Oppa was saying about his messed up dates when I decided to look at my phone.

O_____O Oh My Gosh it’s about to be 12 in the morning, and I had 10 missed calls from Unnie and 5 messages.

**Ya Mimi where the hell are you?**

**Okay they left. I got to meet my husband!! Mimi where are you?!**

**Never mind I am at the meet and greet! ^-^**

**Hey it ended already**

**Really. Get some sleep when you get home! I told you not to sleep with your hair wet yesterday! But you never listen to me!**

The last message and phone call where don’t just 3 minutes ago I said goodbye to everyone fast and got into my car and called her at the same time the engine roared to life.

“Ya if you say you forgot about me I will never forgive you” she answered with that

“No Unnie I did not forget hehehe” I said with a sweet voice

“Yeah sure. Hurry its cold,” she answered with a normal voice and hung up

I just chuckled and raced to my destined location. I got there in 15 minutes since there were not that many cars in the road. I passed the entrance and did not see Unnie so I parked in the parking garage again but this time closer to the entrance since there were not many cars. I opened the door and closed it again locking the car, jogging towards the entrance, I saw through the glass doors that there was a crowd of people lined up and Unnie was at the very end. I opened the door and stood next to her.

“Unnie I thought you said you were outside” I asked looking at her excited face

“Oh My Korean! Mimi GOT7 is doing a mini photoshoot with the fans that waited outside” she said into my ear

“Oh really” I said to myself seeing that some girls were leaving with happy faces looking down at their phones and walking out the door. I could not see  GOT7 from this far.

After 45 minutes of waiting, we were next and the only ones in this place. I was distracted by Subway Surfer to notice that we were alone when I heard Unnie ask me to take the pictures.

She gave me her phone right when I was about to beat my record and sadly died. I was so getting her back for this one day.

I put my phone in the back pocket and looked up to see 7 guys just staring at me with Unnie smiling in the middle looking at me to take the picture I noticed one that I met already earlier today. It was Yugyeom.

“KYUNG MI!” All of them said at the same exact time

I looked at them with wide eyes and so did Unnie. Did I know this famous boy group?!