'I love you'

Skinny Love
 
I stare at the TV in front of me. Not really watching. It is some American movie. I don't even know the name of it or the plot. Because I don't care about the TV or the movie. All I care about is the lap I'm sitting in, the arms around my waist and the head resting on my shoulder. The warm it gives me.

It is my most favorite place in the whole world. There is no other place I want to be in right now. I never wanted to be somewhere else. I close my eyes and lean back a bit more so that I'm in your embrace even more.
I concentrate on your warmth, the soft breath against my neck, your chest moving against my back. It is so precious to me.

"Donghae?"

"Hm?" is all I can answer. Your voice is so soft, so calm and sweet, I could listen years to you with you just talking nonsense.

"Are you tired?" you ask quietly. "Do you want to sleep?" I'm always amazed about your personality. With others you always are the evil-magnae, teasing your hyungs, playing the boss and always saying that you are forgiven because you are the magnae.

But with me, you always act like the hyung. Like a protector or a father. I can laugh with you like no other can and can talk with you about really serious things like no other can. It always seems like you care for no one, but you always care so much for me.

"I want to stay." I answer, even thou I'm really tired, but I don't want the warmth to fade away. Because there was one thing going on my nerves between us. You leave when I was sleeping. Maybe that's the reason why I'm so obsessed with sneaking into Eunhyuk's bed and sleeping there all night. Because I miss your warmth.


"But you look so tired."


"I am."


"So why don't you want to sleep?" you ask.


I open my eyes again. The movie already stopped. "Because then you will leave." You move a bit so that you can look at my face.

"You... you want me to stay?" you ask. Are you confused? Worried? What is this look on your face. I nod.
 
"But you always leave. So I have to go to Eunhyuk for my warmth to sleep." I sigh. I can feel your arms becoming tighter around my waist.

"If I sleep with you, will you stop going to Eunhyuk or Siwon at night?" you whisper into my ear sending shivers down my back. I nod - of course I would.

"Then I'll do it." I'm so happy right now. I try to get up and you get the point because your embrace loses, but your hands never leaving my waist. I stand in front of you, you with your hands on my waist sitting on the sofa staring at my belly.

"Jealous?" I decide to tease you a bit.

"You know you don't have to." I say, circling my arms around your neck. Your are nearly one head taller then me. But it's okay, I love you being tall.

"But jealousy is a proof of true feelings." I smile at your cheesiness. You pick me up like a groom would carry hid wife into their honeymoon room after wedding. And that's exactly what I felt like, being carried by you into my room.

"So... your feelings for me are real?" I ask. You place me on my bed, sitting down next to me and looked at me with sincere eyes. I ask because even thou we are lovers we never said 'I love you' to each other. We had , we cuddle and we kiss. But we never said those three words. I know how something like this is called. "Skinny Love" - when both are in love with each other, showing it openly, but are to shy to confess.

You do love me, right?

"Of course I do." you said smiling. "So don't make this fishy face." You kissed my pouting lips softly. I just had realized, that I asked out loud the last question. And you answered. You love me.

"I do love you too." I say as you lay down on my bed. I smile and lay down my head on your chest, circling my arms around your body. You cover us both with the blanket and cuddle with me as well.

"I know you do." I can hear you say, but it seems so far away. Not because you are leaving again - you would never again, I knew it, but because I drift into dreamland, surround by your warmth and your love.
 

 

Kyaaaa~~~ okay...

Well next chapter will be about eunhae and Kyuhyun :D mostly EUNHAE disturbing Kyuhae :D

 
My Fanfiction:
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/48135/boredom-game-for-two-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin-siwon-