Fin

You're Mine or I'm Your?

 

3080 words

 

“Kyungsoo, your boyfriend is outside.” Chanyeol said as he opened his bedroom door and Kyungsoo who was working on his homework immediately groans, feel annoyance because this is like the 100 times he get interruption, again.

“What. What’s boyfriend?” Kyungsoo closed the book after first giving the marker and look at Chanyeol, his lovely roommate.

Chanyeol just shrugs his shoulder, “As usual, yours Jongin.” He said with mischievous eyes and immediately jumps to the top of Kyungsoo’s bed.

“What did you see?” Kyungsoo asked with annoyance. That guy again. What he wants from him this time?

“C’mone.” Chanyeol playfully nudges his shoulder, “You could just accept him. It’s not so hard Soo. I heard he’s from a wealthy family.”

“Huh.” Kyungsoo suddenly stand up with resentment that seem won’t disappear easily, “I don’t care who is he. What I want is he goes away from my life.” He said and quickly walks out from the room.

Chanyeol then laughs so hard, “Oh really? I swear you’ll get karma Soo.”

“Whatever.”

 

 

Kyungsoo opens his dorm door with a bang. Isn’t that he already said to Jongin previously if he should never ever ever come to his dorm? And now, what’s he doing here? What’s he looking for dead? That kid, aish.

“What are you doing?” He asked with a straight face after saw Jongin who was squatting near the door of his dorm, exactly resemble a puppy. But whatever, you should scold him Kyungsoo.

“Oh, haiii hyung.” replied Jongin and then trying to stand up and clearing up his clothes while his right hand holding a bouquet of red roses. Then Kyungsoo immediately grumbling. OMFG. Red rose again. Don’t say it was roses again?

“You still look so beautiful hyung.” Jongin said slyly and Kyungsoo immediately stare at his face. What’s he talking about? And when Jongin forms a circle around his eyes with his left hands, Kyungsoo finally realise something.

“O-Ohhhh.” Kyungsoo then quickly take off his glasses, which he only wore when he’s in the dorm. His cheeks slightly flush in shame. Usually no one had never seen him in this state before, except Chanyeol of course.

“It’s okay. You’re always looks beautiful anyway.” Jongin bowed his head slyly again and Kyungsoo remembering if the guy in front of him right now is Kim Jongin. The guy who these past month continue to chases him, and confessing his love repeatedly. Five, six times if he didn’t miscount. So of course Jongin always continue to praise him, even thought he’s dressing like vagrant.

“Aish, what are you doing here by the way?” He asked again and Jongin immediately looks up and give him a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Kyungsoo take it with halfhearted. A bouquet of flowers which last he received still hasn’t withered in the kitchen. Swear, it’s Chanyeol who insist on not to throw it away. Not him. Okay. Swear.

“I just want to give you this flower hyung.”

“Again.” Kyungsoo hissed softly.

But Jongin isn’t reacts anything, or perhaps he pretends not to hear and instead he issuing something likes a piece of paper from his pocket. Making Kyungsoo wants to run away immediately. But wait, isn’t this is his dorm? So it’s Jongin who should go out, not him.

“Umm, this is a ticket concert of Super Junior..” And before he could finish his words Kyungsoo already gaping with wide mouth because , that’s Super Junior ticket for their who know how many times concert, but still it’s Super Junior’s concert. Okay. His forever favorite boy band, and Ryewook as his wonderful bias in the world. Damn it. Kyungsoo was still in his class when the ticket sales open so he missed to order the ticket and could only mourned in sadness.

But,

But...

We’re talking about Jongin in here.

This is totally like a slap in his cheek if he say yes, and Chanyeoll will be the first person who laughing at his karma. No!!!!

That’s ing no.

 

---

 

Kyungsoo sigh heavily, then scoops up his lunch and then sigh again. After that eating his food and chewing for a moment then sigh again.

“Yah! Stop that.” yelled Jongdae with frustration and Kyungsoo just turn around at him then sigh again, “Hey, Chanyeol. What happen with him?” asked Jongdae while looking at Kyungsoo.

But Chanyeol just shrug his shoulder and keeps eating his hamburger. Jongdae wants to pull out his hairs in frustration. Kyungsoo who watch him without interest then sigh again.

“Yah! You, you stop doing that.” Jongdae then stand up and smacks Kyungsoo’s head.

“Awww.” Kyungsoo immediately rubs his sore head, “What are you doing?” He asked in irritation and Jongdae imitate his words quickly.

What are you doing?” He said without sound and then glares at Kyungsoo. “Yah! Since this morning I saw you. You kept doing that. What’s wrong?”

“What do you mean?” asked Kyungsoo who still annoyed, then put the spoon loudly on the table.

“Yah! Chanyeol. Look, you saw that too, right?”

“I don’t know.” said Chanyeol as he still eating like nothing happen.

“Oh My God. You should help me, pabo.” Jongdae crumpled up his fingers in annoyance.

“Calm down. He’s just thinking about Jongin. Not a big deal.” said Chanyeol.

“Hey!” Kyungsoo try to protest, “I’m not thinking of him. Okay.”

“Are you sure?” Jongdae smirks this time.

“Woahhh, I don’t know that you two could do this to me.” Kyungsoo shakes his head.

“Right.” Jongdae nods his head.

“You should thankful that there’s a guy who love you Soo.” said Chanyeol while this time he stop eating and sips his drink.

“Yes, it’s not like every time there is a hot guy who would follow you like a kicked puppy everywhere.” add Jongdae.

“Woaahhhh.” Kyungsoo makes a voice.

“And he’s rich too. Kyungsoo, he brings a car to campus. You will be the luckiest guy ever.”

“But I don’t like him.”

“Well, then, you could just love him.”

Kyungsoo suddenly choke and coughing over and over until he sheds tears from the corner of his eyes.

“Woahhh, slows down Soo. What’s wrong with Jongin anyway?” asked Jongdae.

“First of all he’s not my type.” and then Jongdae snorts, “Well, it’s true. I don’t like younger guy and he’s indeed younger than me.”

“Younger by one year.” said Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo sides eyeing him, “Well it’s still count by the way.”

“Okay. So, are you really thought about him before?” asked Jongdae seriously and Kyungsoo turn around at him.

“What? Nooo. Of course not, He’d suddenly come to me and ask me out to Super Junior’s concert. Can you believe that? He tried to luring me with Super Junior’s concert. Ohhoo. That’s impossible.” Kyungsoo then burst of laughter.

“Well, that’s work anyway.” said Chanyeol and suddenly Kyungsoo stop laughing and throw his spoon toward him.

“Yah! What did you just say? It’s not working. Okay. I don’t like Jongin.”

“Sure.” said Jongdae while trying to hide his laughter.

“Yah! I don’t like him.”

“It’s not like you must date him if you’re agreeing to watch a concert together with him.” said Chanyeol while still caressing his poor arm, “And don’t forget that the ticket prize is really expensive.”

“So?”

“You should be grateful if he asked you out then.”

“Ughhh, but I don’t like him. I don’t want him thinking if I say yes then maybe I’ll give him hope that I’ll open up with him.”

“You could say that you don’t like him.” said Chanyeol dumbly.

“Oh My God. Are you forgot that he reject Jongin in front of his class a few weeks ago? Pabo.”

“Sorry.” Chanyeol grins widely.

“Ughhh, I hate you all.” Kyungsoo groaned loudly and hide his face with his hands.

 

---

 

 

A few nights after that, Jongin still couldn’t sleep and lamenting his fate. Like why he could misread the situation? Of course it’s not going to be happens. Kyungsoo is sure like Super Junior but he doesn’t like him, and so what?! It's not working to luring him by a concert ticket. It's totally fail.

Arrghhttt..!!!!

 

“Is he still doesn’t come out?” asked Tao to Sehun, Jongin’s roomate who only replied with a nod while his mouth is busy chewing chicken, which is supposed to be Jongin’s dinner but he can make ramen later if he wants to eat dinner, or maybe if he’ll come out from his room.

It was Jongin fault too actually. Why he fall in love with the Do Kyungsoo anyway? He’s like the scariest sunbae ever, and yet Jongin still chase after him. Sehun could only shake his head, feeling sorry for the fate of Jongin love life. Ckckkkkk..

 

“Ya! Kim Jongin. Get out from your room or I’ll eat all the chickens.” yelled Sehun loudly from the living room when he and Tao eating the chicken while watching a film together.

“Ya! Kim Jongin. Do you hear me?” screamed Sehun again after a quiet response.

“Ya! Kim Jongin.” yelled Tao too, but still no response.

“Is he slept already?” asked Tao after a while then Sehun just shrugs his shoulder.

“I don’t know.”

 

But then there is a loud voice from Jongin’s room and a footstep drew near them. Sehun and Tao still couldn’t make a reaction when suddenly Jongin joins them in their little sofa and grabs the chicken box from Sehun’s hand.

“Ya! Kim Jongin.” Sehun yelled loudly and want to smack his head but Jongin already avoid him and move to a single chair in the corner.

“Just leaving the broken heart boy alone baby.” said Tao and now Sehun gape at him.

“Wow. Since when you’ve supporting him?”

“Since I know he’ll always beefing about his nonexistent love life.”

“Ya! I’m not that hopeless.” defend Jongin while eating his chicken.

“Sure.” Sehun smirks happily now, “By the way, is your weird hyung finally say yes.”

“Kyungsoo hyung isn’t weird Sehun. Always wearing black clothes doesn’t mean he’s weird. Okay.”

“Forget it.” Tao wagging his hand, “By the way I heard a good rumor today.”

“About?” asked Sehun, isn’t interest at all but since it’s his boyfriend so he’ll pretend to be.

“Ya. Don’t make that face baby. I think this is will help our Jongin a lot.”

“Me?” Jongin look at him in surprise.

“Yes. It’s about our campus myth.” and then Tao start to telling them the story.

 

 

Every place definitely has their own myths, such as in a temple, funeral or others special places like Namsan Tower maybe or Tour d’Eiffel. And of course at Seoul National University, the campus where Jongin study, there is also a unique myth too.

Where there is a trust if you’re fall in love with the other student in there, and give the mugunghwa flower which is a symbol of South Korea flag, then supposedly said your love will be eternal. But unfortunately this is not just a regular mugunghwa flowers, but the special mugunghwa that only found in the garden behind the campus and may only be pick up at midnight during a full moon.

Not something that seems difficult, but many people never do it because it is considered as a fake story by some students. C’mone, today is already 2014 wherein it has been full of technology and still believe cheap things like that myth? C'mone.

Therefore, no one really ever did it by the way, because who is also wants to go at midnight, cold, not to mention there are a lot of mosquitoes just to pick a single flower.

Who is the big fool that wants to do that?

Right?

 

---

 

 

Kyungsoo fell annoyance when stepping out from the lecture hall and walking in his dorm quickly. Today is actually the most unlucky day in his life because today he got a lot of homework and a bunch of parters too. Well done. It’s compeletly like the worst ever. Not to mention that Jongin still doesn’t talks to him again after he reject his inviting and......

Hey, why suddenly he thinking of him. No. It’s a big no-no.

He can’t just like him, right? Oh My God. This is not love, right? Tell me if this is not love, if he doesn’t really like Jongin. No way.

 

 

“Kyungsoo hyung.” A voice called him from behind and Kyungsoo immediately turn around and his eyes suddenly widen in surprise. Is he really seeing Jongin ran toward him right now?

“Hai hyung.” Jongin said breathlessly and then wipe the sweat on his forehead, while his left hand hidden behind his back.

“Oh, you were still remembered me?” Kyungsoo hissed in annoyance and Jongin who still breathless just smile. Thinking if he didn’t do wrong thing.

“Yeah of course. By the way hyung, I want to give you something.” He said after that and Kyungsoo begin to look at him in suspicion.

“What is it now?” He asked. Somehow he no longer get angry in front of Jongin again and it’s scare him. What if he really falls for him? No.

“Well this is special for you hyung.” Jongin slowly pull out his left hand he’s been hide since before, “Ehm hyung, you do know if I love you, right?” said Jongin and Kyungsoo suddenly gulps in his place, what’ll he doing now? “I’ve said it many times and I’m so sorry if you didn’t like it. But it’s true if I love you. I swear I never felt this before. My heart always beats faster beside you.”

“Just say what do you want Jongin.” said Kyungsoo quickly.

“Oh okay. Uhm, so, hyung. Do you, do you want to be my boyfriend?” and then he ing a flower in his hand.

Kyungsoo could only stand in motionless. Then look at the flower in his hand carefully. Okay. This is not rose again, finally. But, but what flower is this?

Something suddenly entering his memory, something is sure doesn’t right, “This is not mugunghwa flower.. right?” He asked slowly while looking at Jongin reaction, “The mugunghwa flower that is in the back garden?” He asked again and keeps looking at him.

But the nods from Jongin make him immediately screams and then run away into his dorm quickly.

 

What happens with Jongin? Is he crazy or something?

Isn’t that the myth flower that everyone belief is the fake rumor, but the trust say if you give that mugunghwa flower to the one you love, then your love will be eternal. He then feels goose bumps in his whole body.

 

---

 

 

Once again Jongin cries alone in his room, lamenting his love life again this time. Why Kyungsoo doesn’t like him back? He thought love will be the happiest feeling in the world. He never fall in love before and always wondered what if he is in love. But now, he was wrong, really-really wrong. And he felt like the most stupid person ever in the world. He already spent one box of tissue and now the second tissue box is almost gone too. His room isn’t looks like a room again, maybe a storage.

Why heartbreak always feel this painful?

 

 

Jongin trying to close his ears with pillow but a knock on the front door is getting harder and harder and he grumbles. He tries to call Sehun’s name but there is no reply, and then he remember something. ! He forgot if Sehun was going to Tao’s room this night.

Finally with his last energy Jongin left his room and walks to the front door. When passing through the living room he look at the clock above the TV, it is reads 01.00 am, and he’s wondering who will comes at this hour? Maybe Sehun, but isn’t he have the key?

 

 

“Kyungsoo?”

Well, of all the possibilities that Jongin thought, Kyungsoo clearly not the first that come in his mind, and this was made Jongin really surprised.

“Oh, you’re here?” asked him foolishly, still couldn’t believe his eyes that Kyungsoo is indeed in front of him right now.

“Is that wrong if I come here?”

“No. But how could you got here?”

“Huh.” Kyungsoo snorts, then laugh a little, “Of course I’m also a student in here. Pabo.”

“But this is not your dorm building?”

“But you could come to my dorm building too.” said Kyungsoo frigidly. Well, that’s a good answer.

“Ohh, yeah, right.”

 

“I want you to close your eyes quickly.” said Kyungsoo after a while.

“Me? Why? What happens?”

“Jongin, please. Just close your eyes. Okay.” Kyungsoo’s cheeks suddenly flushing in redness, and Jongin thought that because of the cold air outside. This time he didn’t want to expect more from Kyungsoo.

“Okay.”

And Jongin completely shut his eyes.

One second, two seconds, and he waits patiently until after a short while something soft land on his lips and he open his eyes quickly.

What?!

Kyungsoo kissed him, like for real. Kyungsoo then immediately pull away and looking down slyly, “I-I just want to make sure something.” He said then looks up again, this time he’s more confident, “I want to apologize about this afternoon incident. But don’t it again, never and ever okay? You just made me embarrassed, you know. And, and about how you feel about me. Are you serious? Because I don’t like a childish’s guy.”

“I’m not childish. I swear.” said Jongin quickly, his eyes shining in hope.

“Well, it’s good then. At first I don’t like you, and I still don’t like you. Okay. Remember that point clearly. But all of my friends thought that I should give you a chance and since I’m not a bad guy, I’ll give you a chance.”

After that, Kyungsoo then turn around and walks away. Jongin could only gape because he still doesn’t understand anything.

But luckily before Kyungsoo getting inside the lift, he turn toward Jongin again, “Don’t forget if we are still gonna going to Super Junior concert.” and then he steps into the lift and the door close.

 

Leaving Jongin alone who still gape in disbelief.

“Plakkkk.” Jongin slaps his own cheek.

“Awww.” This is hurt, “Awww.” This is real.


---

 

 

Kyungsoo now stand up in annoyance with pouting lips. Jongin was bouncing beside him happily as he continue to shout Siwon’s name repeatedly, that super handsome visual from Super Junior.

 

Okay, this time who needs attention?

 

“Oh My God Kyunggie I don’t know if Super Junior was so cool. I thought only TVXQ that handsome.” shouted Jongin happily, “They are so cute Kyunggie. Look. Look. Siwon smile to me. Om My God. Ohhhhh.”

 

And all day until the concert finished, Kyungsoo just continue to pouts because what the hell is Jongin doing. No matter when Ryewook, his forever bias smiling toward his direction with his dazzling smile.

Who’s care?

 


Author's Note :

Thanks for reading my story by the way. I hope you’ll like it. I don’t know if this is fluffy or not, and if you're kind enough please left comment because I'll really happy to read it, and if you think this story is good enough maybe you can upvote or subscribe too^^ thank you a lot.