Dad and.. son?

Tao will be always Kris' Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tao, how can Suho be your mum?"

Innocently, Tao answers the MC's question. "Because he always soothing me."

"Tao is the son and Suho is the mother. Who is the father?"

"Kris! Kris! Kris!" Fans chanting all over the stage about the obvious fact of their group.

"Kris?! You're the father!"

Kris steps forward with his gum smile, unconsciously scratches the back of his neck.

"How can you be the father?"

Suddenly his throat feels dry and inside his head searching for logical reason why is he the father, but trying his best not to make his secret boyfriend felt offended or anything else.

"Because I'm tall."

Well, that's the only answer he can get in that short amount of time. Anyway, he can pass it without problem, so he shrugs it like always.

Throughout the show, Kris can say the younger boy always find his way to stick with him. Stands beside him, suggesting himself to play the game together, secretly smiling at him. The younger boy did it numerous times and kinda amuse with that but he doesn't mind it either. Until the MC called them the inseparable pair, and it pleased Kris' inner feeling secretly.

"I don't know you like public affection?" Kris teases his younger boyfriend after the show.

And like always, it never fails to make a crimson color find its way into Tao's cheeks.

-----

"Yixing ge! Let me help you!" Tao rushes himself after notice big boxes on Yixing's hands.

"Tao! Stop stop stop!" Yixing placing the boxes on his hands further from Tao's reach. "I'm okay, alright. You can keep doing what you were doing." He hopes Tao won't touch this.

"But you look like need some help ge. I'll help you!" Tao's hands open up to take some boxes.

"No no no! It's okay Tao. I'll call Luhan for this okay?"

And seems Luhan heard what he just said and reply he won't take the role for helping. Yixing tsk-ed, that Luhan boy. He will get less portion at dinner, he noted it down on his mind. Meanwhile he shoots a tight smile over the eager young boy in front of him.

"Let me help you ge." Tao squats down to take the untouched plastic bags and Yixing tries to find some excuse so he can make Tao stays away from his things. He can't risk some 'accident' that might happen from the clumsy Tao like the last two weeks.

At the most crisis time, Yixing looks at Kris who pass the dining room leisurely. "Kris! Come here please!"

The leader looks at the one who calls him and found Yixing's face with a signal for helping. Knowing what that means he wastes no time to help . "Let me." He snatches immediately the groceries from Tao's reach. "You seat there and wait for me." He commands the younger while Yixing secretly heaves a sigh that he can save the dorm from another big trouble.

"I offered Yixing ge first!" The childish pout appears along with the protest.

"You help him and I help you silly. Hear me and sit there." Kris points the spot where Tao can wait for him and sterns his face for Tao to finally did it.

And of course, Tao relented and walks away to sit at the pointed spot.

After the youngest boy far enough from hearing him, Yixing thanks Kris for helping him. "I don't know what's wrong with him. He's always asking people whether they need help or anything else." He whispers at the leader.

Kris only looking at Tao's frowned face, he must be annoyed and maybe sulking he can't get another role to help their member. "He just wants to help you and others." Kris said, replying for Yixing's curiosity.

"Okay, help. Better not helping with preparing meal or cooking. I don't want my kitchen to blow up from his clumsy touch."

The leader chuckles. Tao is indeed clumsy. Like what happened with Luhan, the panda boy offered his help to cleaned up the room. Well, Luhan didn't waste any chance to lazying around instead of doing things like cleaning up, okay. So he gave Tao permission and let him did the 'clean up'. After waiting like 2 hours, Luhan came back to check what happen to his room and found Tao misplaced all his things plus the vacuum cleaner burst out with unknown reason, made it dusted his room even worse.

Tao was kicked out from the room and Luhan did the cleaning by himself, alone. Late that night, Luhan pastes a big warning in front of his room that said, 'No Huang's allowed!'

Luhan cleaned up for almost 5 hours, due to excess dust everywhere. And also he found that Tao re-arranged all his clothes position and placed it where everywhere.

And knowing how soft the panda boy from insult and loud voice, he didn't do anything to him. But never let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter