➳ CHEATSHEET & APP.

( ➳ - 4ward ) - jyp's new girl group - apply open!!
OZ5FEnx.png
ICHI. — Fill in the form as best as you can. Please do not include anything that is unrealistic like a character who is naturally ambidexterous who has the rarest blood type, can sleep with her eyes open, is part Australian and Hawaiian, can speak Russian, French and Chinese and is close friends with SNSD, Big Bang, 2NE1 and Super Junior. Do not make your character perfect without any flaws. I really love flaws.
 
NI. — Your face claim must be an ulzzang. Do NOT choose one that looks like they've had plastic surgery or any special fixes to their features. Gam Dain is taken.
 
SAN. — For your love interest, you are entitled to choose an actor, idol or soloist as long as you mention their group or if they're a soloist / actor. BTS' Jungkook is taken.
 
SHI. — Explain everything thoroughly. If you say that your character can speak African, then explain how she can.
 
GO. — Submit your form in the comment section of this story. Title your form like this: (  - 4ward ) - name
 
ROKU. — Replace the images on the app with a picture of your faceclaim for the first one and your lover for the second.
 
SHICHI. — Don't forget the password. In case you don't know what it is, I suggest that you read the rules in the foreword.
 
 
 
    ( SOURCE CODE )          ( MY CHARACTER )