Pride

The 7 Deadly Sins

Title: Pride [4/7]
Author: peperochu
Rating: G
Fandom: Infinite
Pairing: Yadong
Genre: Romance, Humour
Warning/s: male x male- I should seriously stop putting this as a warning.

| 4 |

“That was really fun,” Dongwoo said proudly as they walked off the roller-coaster. 

“Yeah, that’s why you were screaming the whole time right?” Hoya remarked

“It was from excitement,” 

“It was pretty alright in my opinion. Needs to be more thrilling.” Dongwoo just glared at Hoya before going to check on Sungjong, who was swaying slightly as he walked.

“I’ll take him to the bathroom, just in case.” Dongwoo offered

“No no I’ll take him, it’s okay.” Hoya replied him calmly

“No I can do it.”

“Guys…” Sungjong groaned. And they both went quiet and instead, took him to the bathroom like they were supposed to.

When they walked out. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were already taking a seat on a bench next to the food stall that Woohyun and Sunggyu were already at, buying food. They bought corn dogs for Myungsoo and Sungyeol, and for Sungjong; candy floss. Sungjong ran ahead, forgetting that merely a few seconds ago he couldn’t even walk. He took the candy floss and began tearing off chunks of bright pink and stuffing them into his mouth.

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other and started walking towards the food stall. Hoya took a brief glance at Dongwoo who- might he add, was walking pretty fast. But no, he’s going to get his food first. So Hoya cleared his throat and quickened his pace, which of course did not go unnoticed by Dongwoo, who also began to increase his speed.

“I’m really hungry,” Hoya said, almost snarling, not even looking at Dongwoo and he began to half-jog half-run.

“Yeah, so am I,” Dongwoo kept up with Hoya, trying not to look ridiculous, “I haven’t had lunch.”

By now Sungyeol and Myungsoo were laughing at them because the speed that they were walking was neither fast nor slow, it was just, weird. 

“I haven’t had breakfast,” 

“Don’t lie I saw you eating with Gyu this morning,” Dongwoo was pretty much running now

“That was a replacement for dinner since I didn’t have it last night,” and Hoya began to sprint.

“What are they doing?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun and Sungjong as they watched from a distance, eating. Woohyun just shrugged as he watched Dongwoo shove Hoya into a bush and shook his head when Hoya recovered straight away to push Dongwoo into a pole. It looked painful, but neither of the two seemed to care as they continued their little war. Sungjong just carried on eating the candy floss, amused.

When they reached the food stall at top-speed, they both slammed into the counter, panting, making the girl who was working flinch a little. 

“I’ll have-” Dongwoo began loudly

“One cornd-” Hoya interrupted

“Two co-“

“Three candyflo-“

“Make that fo-“

“Five actual-“

“Shut up.” Myungsoo said around his corn dog, looking up at Dongwoo and Hoya briefly before turning back to Sungyeol who was making big gestures with his hands and saying incoherent sentences due to the speed at which he was talking. Myungsoo smiled and nodded all the same.

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other before Hoya ordered for both of them,

“Two corndogs and two candyfloss,” still catching his breath.

The girl handed them their food and gave them a ‘wtf-just-happened’ face before heading to the back of the stall to rest in front of the small fan.

Dongwoo and Hoya walked over and sat on a bench across the one Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong were sitting on. 

“Hey Dongwoo,” Hoya took a bite out of his corn dog. Dongwoo just looked up from his own.

“You run pretty fast,” he smiled and carried on eating his corn dog.

“You too, that was good exercise,” Dongwoo replied smiling.

Then he watched as Hoya ate his corn dog. He ate fast. In fact, he was almost halfway finished with it already. Dongwoo looked at his own. He had barely eaten a quarter. So he took one bite of his corndog and without even swallowing, he took another so that he’d be finished quicker. Hoya stopped chewing and looked at Dongwoo. Dongwoo stopped chewing and looked at Hoya.

And in less than a second, both their corn dogs were gone and they were onto their candyfloss, already halfway through.

。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: I have to pee. JSYK