Provoked Confession

Provoked Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Provoked Confession

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance, Fluff

 

 

 

“Are you sure?"

“Trust me.”

 

-

 

Loud chatter filled the room and a buzz of cheering reached the idols’ ears. The MCs walked on stage, stopping in the middle, and began speaking. The audience quietened down immediately as the fans all anticipated the finale.

 

"So, as you all know it's that time of the show again!" The first MC started.

 

The fans cheered.

 

"This week, first place will be chosen between Fly to the Sky and Infinite!" The second MC continued.

 

Inspirits in the audience shouted loudly while the nominated bands moved to the front of the crowd of celebrities. Infinite stood to the right of the MCs while Fly To The Sky was on the left.

 

"And if Infinite wins, Dongwoo-ssi will be transformed into Juliet. Alright, now for the scores!" The MCs announced.

 

The audience was quiet as everyone held their breaths to see the results. Numbers appeared for each category before finally the added up score was displayed.

 

"And the winner of this week's M! Countdown is... INFINITE!"

  

The Inspirits went wild with deafening screams and explosive cheers while waving their infinite banners around. Confetti sprayed from the ceiling, joining the loud buzz. Wide grins spread on Infinite’s faces as they moved to stand in the middle while the other celebrities clapped in congratulations. The MC handed the medium sized clear trophy and microphone to Sungyeol who began Infinite's winning speech.

 

"Ah, a lot of thanks to Lee Jung Yeop daepyonim. Without him we wouldn't be here today. Also thank you to everyone who helped us win today." Sungyeol thanked everyone with a bright smile before turning and handing the microphone to Sungjong. "Sungjong-ssi?"

  

"Mm... Inspirits!! Thank you so much! We love you! And thank you to Fly To The Sky sunbaes." Sungjong finished off.

 

"So as promised, Dongwoo-ssi will become Juliet! Here is the lipstick." The MC said while handing over a tube of lipstick to Sungyeol.

 

Everyone was laughing as Sungyeol uncapped the lipstick and began applying it onto Dongwoo. Dongwoo pouted his lips to make it easier for Sungyeol, which only made the fans scream louder and a certain blonde dancer to squeal inwardly at the cuteness.

 

When Dongwoo's lips were painted a bright red, Last Romeo began playing for Infinite's encore stage while the MCs and other idols cleared the stage. Dongwoo laughed uncontrollably, feeling odd to have lipstick on his lips while the rest of Infinite sang their lines and interacted with the audience.

 

It was a great night with both Infinite and Inspirits feeling thoroughly satisfied and content.

 

 

The next day Infinite was scheduled to have an interview with one of the popular radio stations. They arrived early and greeted the staff politely. In the studio, they were briefed on how the radio segment would progress and some questions they may be asked. Soon it was time to go on air and Infinite were all getting their smiles up even though no one was watching them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the Blue Night radio show. We are happy to announce that the hot boy band Infinite will be joining us today!” The radio hosts opened the show with an introduction.

 

Infinite cleared their throats and greeted the listeners. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are Infinite.”

 

The show continued with some light bantering between Infinite members and the hosts as well as some generic questions like what their new song means and the concept. They talked about their win on M! Countdown before the hosts asked something that a particular choding was waiting for.

 

“So, for your previous win, the gift to fans was Dongwoo becoming Juliet. What will you give to Inspirits on your next win?” One of the radio hosts asked Infinite with a smile.

 

Sungyeol grinned widely before answering before anyone else could. “For our next win, I will kiss Dongwoo hyung on the lips.”

 

Silence filled the studio for a second, as everyone was stunned at the sudden declaration, before the protests came.

 

“Why me again?! Do it to someone else!” Dongwoo complained although he was laughing at the ridiculous idea.

 

Hoya glared at Sungyeol while Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. Sunggyu sighed at the choding’s impulsiveness. Woohyun was laughing as well and Sungjong just smirked.

 

The radio hosts chuckled before speaking once again. “Well Inspirits, if you want to see that then make sure to vote for Infinite!”

 

 

That night back at Infinite’s dorm, everyone had their own opinions on Sungyeol’s earlier proclamation. They actually had a few hours of free time before it was time to sleep and spent it having some quality bonding time. Even though they saw each other all day every day, they never got time to actually talk to each other properly.

 

“Yah Lee Sungyeol, what the heck were you thinking?! Out of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose Dongwoo hyung?! And what made you think I would let you kiss him?!” Hoya all but shouted. He was furious. How could that choding say he would kiss Dongwoo? Dongwoo was nobody’s except mine!

  

Dongwoo chuckled as he ate some snacks, sitting on the ground in front of the television. Hoya was pacing about the living room while the others were sprawled on the floor. Except Sunggyu and Woohyun, who were being lovey-dovey on the couch.

 

“Well if I said Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung would surely kill me.” Sungyeol said, eyes twinkling in amusement.

 

“And you think I wouldn’t?!” Hoya growled and began making his way to Sungyeol who squealed and tried to roll away.

 

Dongwoo stopped Hoya in his tracks as he wrapped his arms around Hoya’s legs. Hoya looked down at Dongwoo who gave him a cute smile and sighed before plopping down next to his boyfriend.

 

“What about Sungjong then?” Hoya muttered. Even if he doesn’t kill Sungyeol, he wasn’t going to let him off easy.

 

“He’s scary! Have you heard what he does to his teddy bear at night time?!” Sungyeol gasped in mock horror.

 

Sungjong laughed evilly. “That’s right hyung.”

 

“Then Myungsoo! Kiss him since he’s your best friend.” Hoya knew what’s said is said but he could still try.

 

Myungsoo, who was being quiet like usual, frowned at the pair who were arguing. He’d been feeling odd since the morning when Sungyeol announced he was going to kiss Dongwoo. For some reason he could feel his heart squeezing and he had no idea why.

 

“That’s exactly why I can’t kiss Myungsoo. Because if I do, it might mess our friendship up!” Sungyeol explained while rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing.

 

“Aish you stupid choding. You can only kiss Dongwoo hyung on the cheeks alright.” Hoya said while hugging Dongwoo possessively.

 

“But I said lips already.” Sungyeol replied, sticking his tongue out at Hoya’s pained expression.

 

“It’s alright Hoaegi, it’ll just be a peck. I’m still yours so don’t worry.” Dongwoo piped up, giving Hoya an angelic smile.

 

Hoya only groaned as he fell forward and buried his face into Dongwoo’s chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter