Sister!

Daddy, Can I Have A Sister? - Sunggyu
Around ten months later, you were laying in a hospital bed with nurses and doctors surrounding you, bustling around and doing their assigned jobs. Looking over at Sunggyu, he smiled and leaned down and kissed your forehead.
 
"You did perfectly" He whispered, his hand holding onto yours a little tighter.
 
"Thanks for being here for me, again" You smiled up at him, the movement of a nurse coming closer to you caught your attention as you turned your head.
 
"You have a beautiful baby girl" She smiled and shifted the small baby into your arms, swaddled in a soft pink blanket, you smiled down at her as Sunggyu leaned over you to get a look at his daughter.
 
"Yusoo will be really happy" You smiled up at Sunggyu, gently bouncing her against you as her beautiful brown eyes looked up at the two of you and grasped Sunggyu’s finger gently.
 
Once you and the baby were cleaned up and stable, Sunggyu walked out to the waiting room where a kind nurse was looking over Yusoo play with the toys.
 
"Daddy!" Yusoo called as he ran into his father’s arms. Picking him up with a smile. Sunggyu kissed his cheek and smiled at his son.
 
"Would you like to go see your sister?" Suggyu questioned, watching Yusoo’s reaction closely, his pink lips curled up into a toothy smile and his eyes formed into little crescents.
 
"Can I?" He started to bounce in his father’s arms
 
"Of course, but first say ‘thank you’ to the nice nurse that watched over you." Sunggyu pointed to her as she waved.
 
"Thank you Nurse Lei" Yusoo bowed as much as he could in his father’s arms before she waved back and the proud father and brother both started off down the hall.
 
Stopping in front of a large glass window, Yusoo pressed his hands up against it and looked at the two rows of babies in their glass cribs.
 
"Which one is my sister?" Yusoo tried to scan all of the faces of the babies to see which one looked most like him.
 
"The one that is in the nurses’ arms. I bet they are going to bring her back to the room where Mommy is." Sunggyu smiled and Yusoo moved from the glass window as Sunggyu carried him back to the room.
 
Pushing open the heavy door Yusoo happily smiled at you and clapped his hands.
 
"Good job Mommy! You had a girl!" He smiled and slid from Sunggyu’s arms as he crawled up on the bed and sat in your lap, giving you a high-five.
 
"Thank you, Daddy helped too" You glanced at Sunggyu as he walked over to the chair beside you with blush on his cheeks.
 
"Good job Daddy!" Yusoo gave him a high-five too before he looked at the door opening.
 
"I heard someone wanted to see their sister?" The nurse smiled and rolled the glass crib to the side of your bed.
 
Sunggyu stood up as the nurse shuffled the little baby to him and left the room with a bow. Sitting on the side of your bed, he smiled as Yusoo crawled closer to Sunggyu.
 
"She’s so tiny" Yusoo quietly remarked, leaning over Sunggyu’s arm to get a better look.
 
"You were tiny like that too" You sat up a little taller and smiled seeing Yusoo gently reach out and brush his fingers across her chubby fingers.
 
"Can I hold her?" Yusoo looked up at you, Sunggyu looked up at you too.
 
"Of course you can, just come and sit on my lap so I can help you" You smiled as he sat on your lap.
 
Carefully, Sunggyu shuffled the blanket wrapped baby into his arms. Helping him hold her head and her little body, you smiled seeing him hold her with such care and love.
 
"What did you name her?" Yusoo looked down at his little sister than up at his dad.
 
"We were both thinking that we would let you name her, since you wanted her first." Sunggyu explained. Yusoo nodded his head as he thought for the perfect name for his little sister that he always wanted.
 
"Raein" Yusoo smiled up at his parents.
 
"I love it" You kissed Yusoo’s head as Sunggyu nodded in agreement.
 
"I love you, Raein" Yusoo gently kissed her forehead with care while Raein smiled a little.