Paradise

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had just released his video of him in Hawaii and he sighed contently. He knew that he wouldn’t be in Korea during the time of her comeback… so he had to make do with texting her and looking at her group’s line account to hear about what’s going on with her.

"Yah… Lee Donghae… are you done uploading it?" Kim Junghoon, otherwise known as Super Junior’s Prince Manager, asked him. He was unsure of whether it was a good idea to let Donghae upload the videos onto SMTown’s youtube on his own. The past few times, he had been uploading the videos for Donghae but just this once, he let Donghae do it solo.

Donghae looked up and nodded. “Yes hyung.. I think I did it correctly…” In fact, Donghae actually was only on one page and one page only and that was the upload page. He knew that everyone was scared that he would end up deleting all the videos on the official page and that was something he didn’t want to make the mistake of. Mostly because they were questioning on whether or not it would be a good idea especially since he was the type to somehow do something without meaning it.

Junghoon looked at Donghae before shaking his head and sighed. “You and Siwon don’t have any schedules for taking pictures today for the photoshoot. And remember not to let anyone know this is for Boys in City Season Five yet… Hyuk already called it on wanting to announce it since you already got to announce that you were here in Hawaii.”

The 26 year old nodded. “I know, hyung.” He blinked several times and looked at the date. “Aish…” He looked at Junghoon and gave him the puppy dog eyes look. “Hyung… can you help me look up a certain music video?”

The manager blinked at him and nodded. “Let me guess… 2NE1’s new music video.” Although it wasn’t really known to the world well fully known to the world… was that Donghae and Dara had a secret relationship. Not a friendship but even more. To be more specific, they were dating. As in boyfriend and girlfriend dating. It took about two months for Donghae to actually fess up that he was her boyfriend and tell s and managers that they were dating.

He nodded, grinning, as he watched Junghoon get the vid up so he could watch it before he left the room. The boy grinned like a teenage boy as he watched his beloved dancing and singing. He sighed. “If only I could have brought her here with me…” he thought. Watching her dancing in the sand was making him smile. Sure, she had to actually look at the two models who were serving as the love interests or rather crushes for the girls, but he knew in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter