The Hunting

Costumes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the girls got purses and went to the costume store to start trying to figure out what would be best. For the most part, they thought it would be best to also have a focus on what they were looking for. Jona had to look for pink, Thanh had to look for blue, and Heerin had to look for green.

"I don’t think we’ll find anything…" Heerin said. As much as she loved the color, green, she still hated the fact that she had to be Buttercup.

"Stop sulking, Mommy… this is what makes you perfect for Buttercup," Jona said.

"Unnie’s right…" Thanh added.

The three of them looked through all the costumes but couldn’t find anything that would be perfect for their costumes. Especially since the costumes there weren’t exactly ones that one can improvise with.

Jona pondered for a short moment before she smiled. “Let’s go dress shopping then…”

~*~

Meanwhile in the Super Junior dorms, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun were sitting on the couch, wondering if their girlfriends have gotten the invitation to the party as well.

"Maybe we should call them to ask," Donghae suggested.

"Not a bad idea…." Eunhyuk said as he called Jona’s cell phone.

~*~

The girls had just walked into a small store and looked around. From what they saw… the store was absolutely perfect for the things they need. As they were looking at the dresses that were there, Jona’s phone rang.

Without even bothering to look because the ringtone was completely recognizable for her, since she made everyone on her contact list have a special ringtone…At least the ones that were important to her… she answered it. ”Yeoboseyo?”

"Hey Princess," a mal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter