The Invitation

Costumes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An invitation was delivered to the Santana headquarters and Thanh saw it as she was walking in. “I wonder what this could be…” she mumbled before taking the letter that was hand delivered by a messenger. She looked at the envelope that was given and it was addressed to her, Jona and Heerin. She walked back inside and to the area that she worked and texted her unnies.

Over the past few months, Santana has been going under a small renovation period, with the help of Super Junior, of course. They now had a slightly bigger company with a few employees other than themselves. The only thing was one particular member of a particular group was paying for it to help out a certain co-founder of Santana. The studio itself was now divided into three main sections…. the photography and editing area where Heerin worked… the makeup department where Thanh worked… and the employee area where Jona kept an eye on everything going on in the company. Though most of her job was to make deals for projects. But overall… everyone had their part and doing their part right.

From Thanh

Unnies… can you come to the makeup department for a moment. We got a letter and it’s to all three of us.

The two older girls looked at their phones and made their way to the makeup department. Both of them curious to what was sent to the three of them. As they entered, Thanh was busy texting away.

"Aigoo… it’s most likely Kyu oppa again…"

"That doesn’t surprise me…"

Thanh looked up as she saw Heerin and Jona looking at her. She gave a small grin and showed them the envelope. She hadn’t opened it yet since she thought it would be better if all three of them were there to open it. “Unnie, you open it…” she said, handing them the envelope.

"Which one? Me or Mommy, Bunny?" Jona sad. The manager had a habit of calling Heerin "mommy" since Heerin was older than her and acted like a mother in a way. As for her calling Thanh "Bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter