Chansoo Household

The Neighborhood

"Hyesoo ah~ Hyesoo~ Hyesoo ah~" Chanyeol whined from the other room. "Hyesoo I need your help~" he whined.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" She shouted kicking his door open.

"Hyesoo ah~ I can't sleep." He said patting the spot next to him.

"I'm not about to sleep in the same bed with you." She said looking at him.

"But I can't sleep~"

"Really?" She said walking over to him. She sat down on his bed as she gestured him to lean against her. Chanyeol leaned against her with a big grin on his face. "SLEEP!" She shouted putting him in a headlock.

"Can't...breathe...." He said blacking out.

Hyesoo pushed him off of her and covered him with his comforter. She shook her head before walking out of his room.

"What did Chanyeol want?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He was just sleepy, I dealt with him."

"Kyungsoo oppa, I need help with something." A girl said looking at her laptop.

"What is it Yeonjae?" He asked nervously.

"I can't seem to get your face on this picture correctly." She said showing him a picture of a guy with his face on top.

"YAH!" He shouted.

"What? Oh~ it's not your body type? Aigoo, I guess I should just look for myself to get an accurate picture." She said putting her laptop down as she tried to his shirt.

"Yah!" He shouted slapping her hand.

"Oppa~ don't be like that. I was just kidding." She said rubbing her hand.

"What did you want?"

"Nothing, I wanted to show you my recent drawing." She said scrolling through her photos. "Here it is." She said showing him a drawing of him sitting on a couch.
Kyungsoo turned red as he looked at the picture. "Leaves you speechless doesn't it." She said nodding.

"How did you... Why did you...."

"I know, I think I really captured your expression. Looks realistic doesn't it.  I'm most proud of your . It took a few times, but I think I managed to get the color and size right, although these are guesstimates based on the bulge in your pants when you wear sweats." She explained with a smile.

"I... I'm done." He said walking away.

"Oppa~ aren't you curious how I managed to get the color?"

"You're a ert!" He shouted.

"I'm only a ert towards you." She said smiling.

A knock was heard at the door as Hyesoo walked to open it.

"Hey." Kai said smiling.

"Hey." She said blushing.

"Kyungsoo baby, I heard you yelling is Yeonjae bothering you again?" Mai said pushing Kai out of the way.

"Oh it's you." Yeonjae said looking at Mai.

"Let go of him this instant!" She shouted.

"No, he's mine." Yeonjae said hugging his leg.

"YAH! Your hand is too close to his crotch!" Mai said grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me you old hag!" Yeonjae shouted.

"Yah! I'm the same age as Kyungsoo!" She shouted turning red.

"It's a shame. You’re the same age and yet you look so old." Yeonjae said shaking her head.

"You little brat!" She shouted tackling her.

"So... What have you been up to?" Kai asked looking at Hyesoo.

"Not much, just dealing with them as usual." She said with a sigh.

"Where is Chanyeol?"

"I put him sleep." She said making her creepy smile.

"You can be scary sometimes." He said laughing.

"Only towards Chanyeol, so what about you?" She asked.

"Nothing much, we just got back home from our vacation and heard noise so we came to check on you guys." He said smiling.

"You have to send me pictures.” She said smiling.

“Alright, we can meet up soon and I can show you the pictures.” He explained

 “That’d be nice, I would  appreciate  normal company." She said smiling.

"Not the hair! Let go of my hair!" Mai shouted.

"I found your weakness!" Yeonjae shouted.

"You two break it up." Kyungsoo said with a sigh.

Just then, stomping could be heard as an irritated looking guy walked into the living room.

"YAH! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, SHUT THE UP!" He shouted.

"AISH, now they've gone and woke up Myungsoo." Hyesoo said face palming.

"IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO GET A LITTLE PEACE AND QUITE WITHOUT YOU TWO LOVE SICK PUPPIES THROWING YOURSELVES AT KYUNGSOO HYUNG!?" He shouted.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Mai shouted looking at him.

"YAH! MYUNGSOO DON'T GET YOUR BALLS KICKED." Yeonjae shouted.

Just then Myungsoo was kicked from behind as a guy glared at everyone.
"Yah, keep your voice down."

Myungsoo got up and looked at him. "YAH! JAEYEOL!" Myungsoo shouted standing up.

"Lower your tone, I'm tired." He said yawning. Myungsoo swung at him and missed punching a hole in the wall. "You need to control your temper." Jaeyeol explained.

" YOU!" He shouted.

Jaeyeol kicked Myungsoo in the stomach as he flew back into the table breaking it.
"I told you to lower your tone." Jaeyeol said slowly lowering his leg.

"And it begins again." Kyungsoo said with a sigh as he began to push furniture out the way.

"Showing off because you have long legs!" Myungsoo said charging at him.

"Is there ever a dull moment in your home?" Kai asked.

"Unfortunately no, and the only one that can stop all this noise is currently out-"

The sound of groceries bags dropping was heard as Kai turned around to see Jisoo, the maknae of the Do children.

"Omo, I thought you two would be in bed already." She said smiling as she walked into the house.The two stopped as they stared at her. They could feel her anger as she walked closer to them.

"Jisoo wait I can explain-"

Jisoo grabbed Myungsoo's arm and flipped him over her shoulder slamming him to the floor.

"Jisoo, calm down-"

Jisoo put Jaeyeol into a sleeper hold before he fell to the ground unconscious. "Now then... Omo! I didn't even realize we had guest." Jisoo said smiling. "Yeonjae are you playing nice with Mai unnie?" Mai and Yeonjae smiled and nodded as they began to break out in a cold sweat.

"Ne~" they both said.

"Good, Kyungsoo oppa would you get the groceries?"

"Ye...yeah."

"I can never get used to seeing Jisoo handle those two." Kai said laughing.

"You know she has the worst temper." Hyesoo whispered.

"Did you say something Hyesoo unnie?" She asked with a smile.

"Nope."

"Okay." She said smiling.


First chapter is up~ yay~