Final

Tell Me Why

“Bye”

Sehun walked away to his class , Semi was looking at his back that slowly walking away. She smiled to her thoughts and went to her class too.

Hwang Semi is dating Oh Sehun for a year now , it’s Sehun who has a crush on her and she do too. In the end they’re ended up together. Sehun is a part of a nunch of kingkas in their school , EXO. They’re good at atlethic and music. The basketball captain rank , soccer captain rank, baseball captain rank , and volley team captain rank were occupied by the EXO members. Boys envied them and girls would die to be with them.

Amongst the twelve boys , there’s only one member who have a girlfriend and it’s their magnae , Sehun. Though Sehun is very cold and not really romantic , he never hold her hands like what other couples do , he never said ‘I love you’ , and he never really try to keep a conversation with her. It’s always Semi who started to talking and start to make a move.

Why is she still stay with him for a long year ?

Because she’s sure that deep inside , Sehun loves her.

“So , anything new ?” Jina asked Semi as she sat on her seat beside Jina , “What ?” Semi asked her back. “You know .... About him ?” Jina said again and Semi just sighed , Jina knew it and she rubbed her best friend’s back. “Be patience , okay ? Maybe he just too shy or what ...” she said and Semi just smiled , assuring her that she’s okay.

Though their relationship may looked alright , but actually it’s hurting Semi slowly. The EXO members  and Jina knows that Sehun never show his affection towards her , never. Not even once.

“Anyway , we’re going to the mall after school , right ?” Jina asked her , changed the topic so that Semi wouldn’t sad. “Yeah , to the mall” Semi smiled and the lessons started.

----

The bell rang and the students went to the cafetaria , everyone filled up the tables and crowding the food stalls. “Hey~!!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun happily greet the two girls as EXO joined them to sit on their table. Even though this is always happened all the time , but still there’s a bunch of girls who hates their ‘oppa’ to get close with Jina and Semi , even though Semi is Sehun’s girlfriend.

“Hey” Semi said to Sehun who sat beside her and already began to ate his food , “Eo , hey” he replied back shortly. Semi just nods her head and continue her lunch. Kai and D.O were feeding each other , meanwhile Tao and the beagle line (Baekhyun , Chen , Chanyeol) were playing with their foods. Throwing their french fries at each other. “Yahh yahh , you two , stop it !” Suho said to them but his voice is not enought to stoped them.

“You guys , stop now. Or you won’t get any lunch tomorrow” Kris said with his deep-masculine voice and the four boys stopped , continue their lunch.

Kris meant it because he’s the principle’s son , he can do anything he wants even if he has to ordered the cafetaria ahjumma to stop feeding them.

“Anyway , who’s coming with us ?” Jina asked the boys , “To , where ?” D.O asked her. “To Garosugil , we’re going to refresh our brain” Jina said again. “Kajja kajja !!” Luhan excitedly said to the boys , “Hyung’s right , let’s go !” Tao said too in excitement. The boys are looking at Xiumin , if Xiumin say ‘no’ then they won’t go but if he say ‘yes’ they will go. He’s the oldest anyway.

“Suho ? Kris ?” Xiumin looked at the boys’ ‘parents’ , “Do whatever you want hyung , finals are still far away , anyway” Suho shrugged and Kris just nods , agreeing with what Suho said. “Then go” Xiumin said to the younger boys with his calm smile , “Woahh !!!!” they all cheered and the girls just laughing at them.

“Oppa , you’re coming ?” Semi asked Sehun who just enjoyed his lunch , “Ani , I have something to do at home” Sehun said and an upset expression showed on Semi’s face. But she hide it and put on a smile , “Okay then , I’ll just go with the boys and Jina” she said and he nodded.

She expects something , like ‘No ! I don’t want them to take you away’ , ‘I’ll come with you’  or ‘No , they’re dangerous , I’ll come along’.

But those words were never said by Sehun. Besides , he only replied people with ‘yes’ , ‘no’ , nods , and shooks. Sehun known as an ‘ice man’ , he rarely talk and only talk if he think he needs too. But that’s why Semi fell in love with him.

----

After school-

“Let’s go , let’s go gege !” Tao excitedly clung to Kris’ arm and the older just walks cooly to the parking lot where their cars are. “Duizhang , don’t buy Tao anything. Just let him crave for Gucci all day long” Chanyeol said adn everyone laughing , except Sehun. “Yah Sehun , you’re really not coming ?” Kai asked him , “Eo” he replied. Suho just sighed , “Alright then , Semi , you can come with me and Jina” he said to Semi , pointing at his car.

Semi know that Jina is trying to make a move with Suho , so she looks at her bestie and softly replied “Aniya oppa , I’ll go with Xiumin-oppa” and Xiumin nods in agreed tone. “Owh , okay then. Let’s go” Suho said to them all and they started their engines , driving to Garosugil.

Before she entered Suho’s car , Jina mouthed ‘thanks’ to Semi and Semi just laughed.

---

“Are you okay ?” Xiumin asked Semi while they’re in the car , “Hmm , don’t worry too much oppa” Semi said , assuring him. “But your smile are not as bright as usual .... Is it because of—“ , “Aniya oppa , no .... I’m okay” Semi quickly cut him off because she knew what he’s going to ask about. “You can just tell anything to me , you know that you’re like my little sisters , right ?” Xiumin said while driving the car.

“I will oppa , but I’m okay now. I’m sure” she said.

---

“Welcome home , young master” the servants bowed at Sehun who parked his car in the middle of the gates and throw his keys to one of the servants. He looked at four black Mercedes and smiled a bit , “But miss—“. “No, if I say no then no! Don’t do anything” a female in her 20 said to her scretary who trying to put something on her. “What happened ?” Sehun secretly asked the boyguards , “Miss Seyoung fell down from her horse while horsing a while ago , she hurts and the secretary insist to put an ice on her shoulder but she refused it” the bodyguards said and Sehun just nods.

As his older sister entered their house , he took the ice pack from her secretary. “Let me do it” he said and tip-toed to his sister. “Aigoo!” Seyoung screamed because she was shocked , “Yah !” she said to him and he just laughs. A laugh that no one ever saw except for his sister.

“Nona , you fell down ? I heard”  he asked her and she just simply nods , “I’m okay , I’m okay ....” she said to him but he removed her hand that trying to massaging her own shoulder and put the ice pack to one side of her shoulder.

“I told you to be careful noona , just let me do it” Sehun said and Seyoung couldn’t do anything except gave up and let Sehun treat her wound.

---

At the same time , the other EXO members , Jina , and Smi were strolling around Garosugil. Some girls who saw them , glaring at the two girls because they’re envy of their closeness with EXO.

Jina looked very happy as she chat along with Suho all day long , same like what Suho feels. “Yah , you two , just be a couple and do couple things around ! Stop doing those secret skinships or secret gesture .... I hate it !” Chen said to the two and everyone just laughing at them.

‘Just be a couple and do couple things around’

Those words lingers in Semi’s mind and she stopped her track , “What’s wrong ?” Kai who walks beside her asked her. She shrugged off her thoughts and looked back at Kai who were still waiting for her answer. “A-aniya ... I’m okay, h-hey ! Guys ! Let’s try that ice cream!” Jina said while pointing at an ice cream shop.

Thye others looked at her weirdly , “What’s wrong with her ?” they all wondered but then just followed her.

----

“Seyoung , honey, what happened ?” their mom asked Seyoung who has a bandage on her arm. Seyoung scoffed , “I’m okay” she said and quickly walked away from her mom. Mrs.Oh looked at her but then she can’t do anything.

Seyoung walked to Sehun’s room , “Come in” Sehun said from inside and she entered his room. Seyoung didn’t say anything , instead she just laid down on his bed while Sehun was on his computer. “What’s wrong nuna ?” he asked her with a smile laugh , “Can’t we just move out ? I don’t like being with two cheaters , no , not at all” she said.

“They told us to live with the right way but they do it in the wrong way , so what’s the use of the rules ? Argh” Seyoung said frustrated. “That’s why .... i’m afraid” Sehun said , “With relationship ?” Seyoung turned her head to his direction. “Not only that , also the words ‘love’. That’s what I hate the most , I still can’t handle it” Sehun said and stopped his activity for a while while leanning his back on his chair.

“Then don’t be , you don’t want your girlfriend to keep waiting you saying those words , right ?” Seyoung turned into a soft older sister , “I do .. But I can’t ... i just can’t” Sehun closed his eyes and massaged his own scalp.

----

-The next day-

Semi was walking to her locker when suddenly she was thrown to the floor , everyone loking at her. “What—“ she paused when she was the school’s queenka , Cho Ahyoung. “What ‘what’ ? What do you want to say you sly bit*h ?!” Ahyoung hissed at her , here we go again. Ahyoung and her girls always try to humiliate and hurts Semi. Thanks to EXO’s protective side she didn’t get hurt but now , it’s different. She got no one behind her to protect her or help her.

“Look who’s here .... Oh Sehun’s girlfriend or should I call ‘fake girlfriend’ ?” Ahyoung hissed her and her girls began to laughing at her , “What do you want ?” Semi asked her while trying to stand up. “Shut up ! I don’t like you’re being with EXO oppas , especially Sehun. You’re not worth for them ! You’re not even worth to touch their shoes” they were laughing at her again , “Stay away from Sehun ! From EXO , you and your friend Jina ! You hear me ?!” Ahyoung said to her.

Semi didn’t scared now , she get used to this. “What if I don’t want to ?” Semi said to her , Ahyoung scoffed. “You wouldn’t dare to” Ahyoung said before ordering her girls to hold Semi’s arms. The students began to crowding around them , because it’s still quiet early , EXO weren’t there yet. Nor Jina.

“I’ll show you what will I do to you , this is just the beginning” Ahyoung smirked and she began to slap Semi’s face until it’s red. “You’re the only who just in love with them  , you don’t know ?” Ahyoung smirke as she saw Semi’s shocked face. “He just using you , he never say those three words , right ? It’s because he never loves you. He just pity you that you never socialize with outside world so he took you as his girlfriend. You’re just a toy ! A toy” Ahyoung said again and laughed at her.

This time Semi cried not because she’s hurt , but because she think about what she said. ‘It might be true Mi , you’re the only one who were having this relationship’ she closed her eyes and tears began to rolling down from her eyes.

“You’re crying now ? You just realize it now ? How fool are you Hwang Semi” Ahyoung hissed again and she laughed with her girls.

“Finish her” Ahyoung said to her girls and one by one begin to pouring water on her and laughing at her , they laughing at her and the other students didn’t do anything to help Semi because they’re afraid of Ahyoung and her girls.

When Ahyoung was about to slap Semi again , a hand stopped her. Ahyoung turned around and glared but then she shocked. “S-sehun oppa ....” she said adn try to act innocent in front of him. “Don’t act innocent , you ” he hissed and hold Semi’s hand. Helping her to stand up and didn’t released it , Semi was taken back at his actions.

“You , and anyone else. If you guys ever touch MY GIRLFRIEND again ! More precisely , HWANG SEMI , you’re going to live in the hell ! Don’t mess with me!” Sehun yelled and everyone scared of him.

Ahyoung shocked , “B-but oppa , you never—“ , “Never what ? Never say ‘I love you’ to Semi ? is love meassured by saying those words ?! If I never said ‘I love you’ to Semi , it means I don’t love her ?! Should I ssay it now ? Infront of all people ?!”  Sehun yelled at her and Ahyoung really scared now.

“I LOVE YOU HWANG SEMI!” Sehun said as he tightened his grip on their intertwined hands. Semi shocked , she never expect this. “Now , done ?! Do you understand what I mean ?” Sehun asked them all and they all just nods.

Sehun hold his anger back as he turned around and look at Semi who was wet from the water they poured to her. “Are you okay , baby ?” Sehun asked her as he put his uniform’s suit around her , prventing her from cold. “Y-yes ...” she couldn’t say anything because she was too shocked with all his actions.

“Let’s go” he wrap his arms around her shoulder and bring her to change her clothes.

“Now who made this mess ?” their principal suddenly came with EXO , Kris smirked as he saw Ahyoung’s frightened expression. “They , they did it” Kris said while pointing at Ahyoung and her girls , the other EXO members couldn’t help but hold their laughter.

“Cho Ahyoung , and all of you ! DETENTION!” the principal said.

----

“Are you okay ?” Sehun asked her with worried tone as they already on the school’s rooftop , Semi already changed her uniform to the new and clean one. “E-eo .. I’m okay” she answered awkwardly. Sehun gave her a drink and she slowly opened it and drank it too.

They stay there wit the silence for 5 minutes , Sehun just smiled as he looking at the clouds. “Why are you looking at me like that ?” he asked her and she just turned her red face. “Are you wondering why I just said those words now ?” he asked her and she nodded a little.

“I’ll tell you a story then” he said again.

“Me and my sister knew that my parents were cheating at each other , we saw it all. With our eyes , they said ‘love’ to each other but they show it to the other person. They told us to live in the right way , to follow the rules which also mean stay with your partner through thick and fine. But they themselves are cheating the rules now , why should I follow the rules ? I’m afraid with relationship , I’m afraid with the word ‘love’ ....” Sehun confessed everything and Semi  carefully listened to him.

“I’m sorry if I made you wonder that you’re the only in this relationship .... I’m ... I .... I don’t know what to say , maybe what I did today is not enought to show my love for you. But really , I really do love you Semi-ah .... I like you , I love you. I’m-I’m really sorry” he hold her hands and she cry a happy tears.

“Why are you crying ? No no , I can’t see you crying. Did I do soemthing wrong ?” he asked her and she laughed at his worriedness. He wipes off her tears and she hold his hand that was wipping her tears away , “I’m okay ... I , I just never expect you to do this .... And I’m sorry for thinking like that , I really don’t know about that .... Sehun-oppa , I love you so much too” she said and he smiled.

He pulled her for a hug , “I love you , I love you , I love you” he said and she tightened their hug.

“I love you so much” Semi said , whispered near his ear.

“I love you the most” Sehun whispered on her ear too.