Final.

I don't wanna go home alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sound of clicks on the typewriter could be heard from a small class room that didn't have a large number of students, They had an exam, Everyone was focusing on finishing it since there wasn't much time, And so was Luhan, He had to get the full mark on the history exam as always, He wanted to prove that being unable to see wasn't going to stop him from being a smart student.

"It's enough here guys, Pens down, Luhan stop typing." They nodded and whined, Exam was hard and time was tight, But they hoped they did well after all. After collecting the papers from the students the teacher remembered to tell something. "Wait guys, Before going home, We have to welcome our new studend, Sehun please come here." Sehun sighed and stood up, He walked to the front to face everybody. "Do introduce yourself, Sehun" The teacher ordered and he nodded.

"Hello, I am Oh Sehun, I just moved from Seoul.--" Before finishing his words, A paper curved into a ball was thrown at him, He frowned slightly and the class bursted into laughter, Even the teacher was laughing along.

Luhan slowly leaned on the desk next to him and asked "What happened? Why are they laughing?" Seohyun answered. "Jongin threw something at him." She said while laughing and Luhan giggled. The funny moment for the class and awkward one for Sehun did not last for long because the bell rang and everybody shouted happily picking their stuff and ready to leave. except Seohyun who stayed to help her childhood friend, After almost getting everything done, She noticed a frozen Sehun who was standing still with  a frown on his face "Are you going to sleep here or what? Get your stuff and let's go!" She ordered with a friendly smiled, And Sehun did what he was asked, Thinking to himself that things might not be that bad.

They walked together, Luhan walked on the sidewalk, Holding on Seohyun's arm. She leads him home everyday since they met, They are friends ever since they were kids, She have always been there for him to help him through his hard life,a life of a blind teenager wasn't so easy.  She walked in the middle, And Sehun walked in the left. They chatted about their life and interests, Luhan wasn't really a talker but he tried talking to gain a new friend . When they arrived to Luhan's house, seohyun took a key out of her pocket and gave it to Luhan, Before planting a tender kiss on his cheek, He smiled and waved goodbye to them, He leaned on the wall and walked inside. Sehun's eyes were on the guy's till the end.

"So, Where do you live?" Seohyun asked looking at the tall male, Who turned his gaze from Luhan to her.

"Not so far from here, I will walk till the end of the street." He answered smiling at her. "Oh, I'm walking back then, Take care." She shook hands with him and walked home, And so did he.

 

Seohyun and Luhan were enjoying their lunch break, They were sitting like they used to since their childhood, Seohyun was leaning her  Back against the wall, Legs stretched, And Luhan was sleeping on her lap, looking up at her but not really seeing anuthing but dark, She was and playing with his hair, He liked this the most.

"You should have seen this Heoji girl, She was staring at you the whole time, I bet she has a thing for you!" She told with a small smile, her bestfriend's hair with both hands.

"Really? But i'm not really into her." he slightly shrugged.  He secretly was happy that girls didn't mind that he couldn't see anything and still treated him like a normal guy, and even had crush on him.

"Yeah, You're never really into anyone." She rolled her eyes at her bestfriend, She was happy with the fact that Luhan wasn't really interested in other girls, Since she always wanted to be his special girl, Not a second choice.

"Because i am more--" Before finishing he was cut by a voice near to them, He could recognize the voice so well, The guy of yesterday "Can I sit with you?" Sehun asked with a small smile. "Sure!" Seohyun answered, Asking Luhan to get up and sit normally, He did so. Sehun sat down next to Luhan who was now sitting like Seohyun, Against the wall and hugging his knees.

"You got the exam results?" Seohyun asked already knowing the answer but she wanted to know the results anyway.

"Yeah, I got good grades, How about you two?" Sehun asked looking at Luhan who was smiling the whole time.

"I got good grades but Luhan's math grades are bad as always." She teased and Sehun smiled.

"Math is really hard." Luhan finally spoke with a frown.

Seohyun decided to even more "Not that hard."

"Oh well, Try studying it in Braille!" He said with a loud tone which made Seohyun frown.

"It's okay i'm really good in math i can help you out if you need." Sehun offered, Hoping the guy would approve because he for some reason wanted to get closer to the guy, not out of pity but the guy somehow seemed interesting.

"You can? It would be nice of you."

"Hey i'm not going to teach you for free, You've got to help me studying history too, I heard you are the only one who gets the full mark in history among the class." Sehun's words caused Luhan to giggle proudly.

"It's a deal then." Luhan nodded and they all smiled to the fact that they were growing friends. But the happy moment was cut the bell ringing and they whined like kids but Luhan reminded them of how good school is and they rolled their eyes. Seohyun did whisper a low "Nerd." But luckily Luhan didn't  hear it. He hates being called like that, Well he isn't a nerd, He finds himself only a smart kid who liked school too much.

 

After school day was done, They walked to Luhan's place but this time they didn't leave him and go, They got in and started working on their homework, The guy's room was so simple, It had a small bed, A couch and a desk, and sure a typewriter to do his homework.  As he promised, Sehun did help Luhan doing his math homework, he held his hand and helped him touching the numbers, And Luhan was smart as Sehun expected.

 

Studying all together seemed to be a good idea, so they decided to study all together everyday. And with passing days, they helped each other and became real close to each other.

One day, Luhan was sitting on his desk, his hands groping the carved letters in the book, Meanwhile Seohyun was sitting on the bed, leaning her back against the wall and focusing on a book infront of her, And Sehun was sitting in the end of the bed, doing the math homework.

"Guys, I've had enough, Can't we just play a game?" Seohyun asked as she closed the book infront of her and puffed her cheeks looking at both guys.

"What should we play? Hide and seek?" Sehun joked letting out a chuckle at his own joke.

"Good idea, Sehun. And i will try to find you guys without even covering my eyes." Luhan stated laughing and they all argreed.

Luhan stood in the corner of the room, counting while Seohyun hid under the bed, Trying as hard as she could not make any sound because Luhan maybe couldn't see but he could hear every single sound around. Sehun didn't know what to do, The room was too small to hide anywhere, He just stood there with his back against the closet. After counting to 30, Luhan started moving around his room, He didn't need to lean on anything because he knew his room right, He walked to the closet slowly, touching it carefully and making sure not to leave any space untouched. His hand touched a soft skin , he guessed it was one of them, he kept on touching the hand to find out to which it belongs, after groping it, he figured it's Sehun's. "Sehun!" Luhan shouted and Seohyun giggled lowly, Sehun cursed himself for being so dumb and lose in such a game he just wanted to go back with time and hide somewhere else. "Meow" He meowed hoping he can fool Luhan but instead, The other guy laughed out loud at how dumb Sehun was.

 

"Seohyun?" Luhan asked to make sure the girl was close enough to him, And she was right next to him.

"Hm?" She answered and closed a book she was reading to pay her attention to the guy.

"H- How does... Sehun look like?" Luhan asked smiling to himself, He maybe didn't know but he was blushing.

"What do you mean?" The girl blinked not fully understanding what he meant by that question.

"I mean... His.. Face. H-How does it look like?" He was all ears, wnting to know how his now bestfriend looks like, Yes they grew friends that quickly, And it's because students at Luhan's sehun didn't want to hang out with a blind guy.

"Well, He has br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter