One.

His Other Side

Taehyun knew that voice better than himself.That pleading voice can be heard easily trough the thick door.

It was Mino infront of his door again.He came so many times that Taehyun already lost the count of it, but no matter how many times he came Taehyun always stoped himself to open the door and let him in.Mino’s voice became raspy he was crying now and Taehyun knew it.Suddenly Taehyun can feel the tears falling he kneels down and rests his back on the door.He told himself that its not worth it.Its not worth to cry for someone who never really cared for you and thats why Taehyun doesn’t understands why is Mino here after all the things he has done to Taehyun.

Taehyun sighs he was tired of figthing it instead he decides to let it all out this time.In that moment Taehyun started to remember all the memories with the jerk that was infront of his door.His heart shrunked when a specific memory came in his mind.Now the tears started to fall even faster.He puts his head in his hands.”Why does everything hurts so much”he thought.

2 years ago ...

Taehyun was getting his order from a small coffee shop that was near hif university.His finals were really close and he needed all the coffe in the world he was never a guy who would need much time to study, but this time was different to put it with words his life depended on how well he will do.You see taehyun has a plan for his future and this plan consisted him getting good grades on his final year and getting a nice job so he can take care of his family he lived in a small house with his mother, grandmother and brother and ever since he was little he dreamed to live in a big house peacefully.

He was day dreaming so much that he didn’t even hear when they called that his order is ready.

"Oh Thank you" he said and paid for the drink

He wanted to take a walk, but it was raining really hard so he decided to sit on a table that was close to the windows.It was almost summer, but it rained every day he was hoping the rain to stop soon because he has classes in half an hour and he hated when his hair gets wet.The door of the coffee shop suddenly opened it was a boy that was wet from head to toes his clothes were all black and he had a piercing on his left eyebrow.Taehyun could swear he saw a tattoo under his hoodie.The guy looked really pissed  like he was about to kill someone.Taehyun didn’t know that he was staring so much until the guy conected his eyes with him.The guy just smirked at him and sat on the table that was in the corner Taehyun doesn’t know what is so appealing about him, but he couldn’t stop himself from looking him. At time to time the guy would shoot him a look and Taehyun would look away, but he would always turn his look on him again.

He thoughts were so much on this guy that he forgot that his next class was in 10 minutes.

""he whispered to himself

He quickly got up and exit the shop.Taehyun stoped at the door and sighed.It was still raining and that meant that his hair would get all wet.He felt that someone was behind him and as he turned around he bumped on this person’s chest.

"Im sorry" he bowed

When he got his head up he saw the boy from the coffe.Taehyun was shoked he just stayed still and looked at him

"Its okey" the boy said in a very husky voice and smiled 

Taehyun could listen to that voice forever and ever his thoughts were interrupted when the boys started talk again ” i saw you go out from the coffee shop without umbrella and you looked like the type of guy that hates the rain am i right ?”

Taehyun just nooded he was to shoked to talk.The guy just smiled at him and got closer to him so both of them could fit under the umbrella.They started walking and Taehyun can feel his heart racing so fast he didn’t know what has gotten with him he was never one to believe love at first sight, but right now he couldn’t think of anything else to explain this sudden affection to this boy

"Where are we headig to ?" the guy broked the silence with his husky voice

"Seoul National Unevirsity, but if you are heading in the other direction we can stop here i will just run its not that far"Taehyun said with hope that the guy won't leave him now.

"Nono I'm in the same direction i learn in Seoul National Unevirsity too"He said with a smile on his face

"Jackpot"Taehyun thought now he gets to see the boy everyday, but  if he learns in the same unevirsity as him Taehyun should have seen him at least once.The silence strikes again as they walk to the unevirsity

"By the way what's your name ?" the guy asked with his husky voice again.Taehyun is not sure how much he can take of it.

" Taehyun Nam Taehyun and yours?" Taehyun asked all curious to find out his name.

"Mino .. Taehyun is your name ? i thought it was princess!"Mino said with a smirk on his face

"PRINCESS ????" "WHY PRINCESS DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL TO YOU??" Taehyun almost screamed he was really irritated when people thought he looked girly HE WAS MANLY!!!

"Chill i was joking only "Mino said laughing

They fell into the silence again, but it wasn't akward it was more like comfortable at least for Taehyun he could walk with Mino close to him all day even if it was raining or hurricane was coming.Soon they arrived to the university and stopped once they were in

"So this is it thank you so much for your help Mino-sshii"Taehyun smiled and bowed 

"Drop the official it was really nice to walk with you princess" Mino teased

Taehyun growled quatly, but Mino heard him and laughed as Taehyun was heading to his class he could feel that someone is behind him he turned around and saw mino

"What are you doing are you stalking me or something?"Taehyun raised his eyebrow yeah he can be a teaser too

"Hahaha you wish princess i have class in this room" he pointed room 203 the same room that Taehyun will go in.Taehyun felt embaresed and he just quietly entered the room with Mino behind him.

"Ahh it is nice you finaly decided to join us Taehyun-sshii"the teacher said.He was 10 minutes late 

"Im sorry teachir-nim"taehyun bowed and quickly went to his seat.The teacher moved his look to Mino "Oh we have a bonus too Mino-sshii i never thought we will see you  it is a privilage for us you being here"

"and I'm extremly happy to see you again teach its been a long time"Mino just went to his seat without bowing or apologizing.The teacher gave him one last look and returned to teaching his leson.

"thats weird shouldn't he at least apologize and since when is he attending this class i have never seen him before until now"Taehyun thought Mino was a strange guy for sure and that made Taehyun more curious he wanted to know more about him and thats why he made a plan.After the class he will go to Mino and ask if they want to have lunch together that way he will get to know him better.

The bell rings and students quickly get out of the room as Taehyun was packing his stuffs he can feel that someone was standing infront of him he looked and saw that it was Mino

"Hey so i thought uhh do you wanna grab launch together "Mino asked

And there it was the start of Taehyun's happy and sad moments

"Sure why not lets go" Taehyun said trying not to smile too much

 

1 year ago...

Taehyun and Mino are living together in a small apartment near Taehyun's job and they decided to go clubing today even though Taehyun was never a guy to like partys Mino somehow convinced him to go with him"It is going to be fun i assure you babe we will dance get a few drinks and just chill its not like we don't need it"Mino said Taehyun just sighed he doesn't understand why is Mino always so tired when he works at in Mcdonalds and he gets home drunk almost every night.That was part of why Taehyun agreed to go with him this time  he was scared that Mino was making out with some girl when he was drunk or even having with her.Yeah Taehyun was a really jelous boyfriend even tho he never showed it to Mino.They went inside the club and everyone was dancing to the loud music some where already drunk and just stayed on the sofas talking to them self Taehyun didn't like it a bit here he was always a home boy and he didn't like those kind of things at all, but he thought that he would do it this time for Mino.They went to sit where Mino's friends are.Mino's friends were like him tattoos all over the place piercing on the mouth or nose dressed all black with a lot bracelets and necklaces.This was the first time Taehyun met them and to be honest beside the out look they are nothing like Mino.

At least thats what he thought then..

Until they started talking."So Taehyun Mino talks about you all the time"One of the guys said."Ahh really and what does he says"Taehyun asked curiously."How good you are in bed and how he could do you all day"the boy said while laughing Mino just hits him slightly and he starts to laugh too.Taehyun never felt so embarrassed in his life.Why would Mino talk to his friends about their life and why did he only laugh shouldn't he scold the boy.Taehyun was really confused all he knew was that he needed to get out of here and just when he got up and excused himself Mino grabed him by the hand and puts him on his lap."Don't forget what you promised to me"Mino whispered in his ear and thats how the whole night went for them.Mino and his friends talked about how many guys the ed and how good was everyone they even rated them from 1 to 10."Hey Mino if you had to rate Taehyun how much do you give him"one of his friend asked smirking.Taehyun could feel his heart racing to the top what kind of a question is this he thought he really hoped Mino would just stand up and hit the boy, but no luck was not on his side today instead he got the Mino wich he have never seen before."Hmm to be quit honest i had guys that were better than him, but he is still strong 8"Mino laughed and kissed Taehyun on the cheek.

 

This night was the start of another adventure, but the adventure felt more like roller coaster to hell for Taehyun.

 

6 months ago...

Hell.That's how Taehyun felt ever since that night Mino treated him so bad he even slapped him few times before when Mino got drunked it would be funny, but now he became agresive towards Taehyun and cursed at him all the time.When Mino was sober it wasn't better tho he would still yell at Taehyun for nothing, but he still loved Mino with all his heart and stayed even though it hurted him so much.

One night Taehyun was coming home late from work and as soon as he steped in his apartment he could hear screams screams to be specific and they belong to a girl

"Oh Mino yes harder yes ahh thats it "the girl screamed it was coming from the bedroom.Taehyun knew what was going on and he wanted to stop himself from seeing it, but he couldn't.He opened the door to the bedroom and there it was Mino ing some girl on the bed they shared.Mino didn't noticed him until the girl screamed oh .Once Mino saw him he quickly got up he was drunk and Taehyun can see it"Ahh Taehyun i thought you were going to come latter what are you doing here just go out can't you see I'm in the middle of something"Mino said while he laughed hysterically.

That was it Taehyun couldn't take it any more he ran out of the apartment and just runed .He didn't know where he was going all he knew was that he needed to stay away from the appartment from Mino from everything.He stoped when he barely had any breath left.He saw a small bar that was infront of him and thought why not he will get wasted and he will try to forget everything.Taehyun started to order drink after drink and all he remembers was that he talked to someone about his problem until he passed out.

"Hey young men wake up young men"someone pushed Taehyun to wake up."Uhh where am i what time it is ?"Taehyun slowly got up from the floor where he speended the night.He can feel his head burning.Great now he has to deal with hangover too."Its 2 pm now last night you got drunk and you pushed everyone who tried to help you so we decided to let it be and you slept on the floor"the guy said.Taehyun felt embaresed again, but it became like a habit of his ever since Mino and him started dating.His mind remember what happened last night and his heart shrunked."I guess i have to go and take care of it"Taehyun sighed.He apologized to the waiters paid for the drinks and got out.

He got to his apartment and took a deep breath before opening it.He saw Mino standing on the couch head in his hands as soon as Mino heard the door open he got up and screamed"Taehyun" he hugged him and started "Taehyun-ah im so sorry i was so drunk yesterday i didn't mean to do it i didn't mean anything please forgive me Taehyun i love you so much i will treat you better i promise please don't leave me"Mino was crying now all Taehyun did was staying at one spot and trying to fight the tear.He pusshed Mino and said"I'm packing all my stuff and leaving " and with that he went to pack all of his stuff Mino tried to talk to him many times, but Taehyun didn't want to hear anything he wanted to get out of this apartment as soon as possible...

 

And there it was the end of their story.First it started with innocent crush then it became more than that they started to live together and everything was great until that night Oh how Taehyun wished that night to disappear from his memory to keep the good memories only, but no that night was the only thing Taehyun thought about those past 6 months.He was still crying with his back on the door, but he didn't hear Mino anymore.He decided to stand up and see trough the peephole of the door.He saw Mino laying on the floor.Taehyun quickly opened the door and went to Mino"Mino Mino YAH SONG MINO WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP"Taehyun screamed.He got Mino up and went into his appartment.He putted Mino on the couch and started to search for medicine.It was raining today and Mino stayed for about 3 hours outside and he probably catched a cold.When Taehyun found the medicine he quickly went to Mino.Mino had his eyes opened and Taehyun reached to help him stand up and drink his medicine."Take it"Taehyun insisted Mino didn't fight it he got the pill and swallowed it."Taehyun-ah im so sorry please forgive me i .. i really can't do anything without you i need you ..i need you so i can be happy without you life is worthless please Taehyun just give me one more chance i promise to treat you better i promise to be the best boyfriend in the world i will stop drinking i will stop everything you say just to make you happy i will get a good job just be my side please"Mino said while looking straight in Taehyun's eyes and crying.Taehyun started to cry to and as he was about to give his answer Mino passed out again.