Investigation in Progress...

Silent Death

you's POV

It was a ring. I took it over to Baekie.

"Oppa. It's a ring!" I exclaimed happily.

"I recall seeing that ring... Wait... This girl is..." Baekie trailed off.

"Oh my god! No way!" I cried out loudly, attracting some unwanted attention from some of the officers.

"... It's... It's..." No matter how we try to spit it out. Her name just doesn't roll of our tongues.

She was our ex-partner. She got fired for screwing up our operation. We met up last week and she's rather quiet. Too quiet for our comfort. She's been a quiet and good girl lately. But how did she get involved in murder?

"Ey! you! Baek! We found a toiletry bag with a purse we suspect is the victim's!"

"Let's... Let's keep our fingers crossed so that it's not her."

"Yeah... Yeah... Let's, hope it's not our girl..."

The purse was filled with dozens of cards and money, no signs of robbery.

The officer continued to flip through the purse and found the victim's identity card. It's...

 

Sehun's POV

"Minami! Minami! Where the ef is that girl?! Minami?!"

"Yeah, Hun?" A girl's voice broke the silence.

"There you are! Did you get laid? You sound so... Nevermind... I took some sample back from the crime scene to run some test and at the same time try some luck and swap a DNA or two."

"What's up?"

"Murder."

"What the hell... That is like the SECOND murder in a WEEK like what the f-"

"Use your words, Minami!"

"Sorry, bro. Let's get working."

"Yeah. You bet."

We were running some tests and the door of the lab slid open. Before I even made it to turn around and take a look at whoever that came in...

"SEHUNNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

God. Why now?

"Uh... Jessica. I am working here."

"I heard from Kr- I mean nothing. I just heard you came back."

"From who? you? Don't even think about it. Leave me alone. Can't you see I'm working?" I send some emergency stare at Minami and she saw.

"Hey, Jung." She said.

"I have an English name, . I am Jessica. Not just Jung!"

"Whatever. Shut up, Jung. Listen closely. Sehun is MY boyfriend now. Go forward and touch his hair again, I am skinning you alive, you... You ..." Even if Minami was those kinda girl that acts kiddy all the time, she seemed very calm and serious.

"Uh?! You, calling me, a ? Look at yourself."

"Look at me what?"

"You... You... You... You wear like a... Like a... COWBOY."

"Excuse me but I'm a girl. Can't you see? I have long silky hair. Sehun is mine, . Back off." Minami growled lowly. Ohh. This show is just getting started! Go, Minami!

"I'm going to report you!"

"Go on. My name is Nase Minami. A Forensic Specialist of the SKPD. I'll report you for harassing my boyfriend."

"Urgh! You won't get away with this, you... You..."

"It's Nase Minami, Jessica." I said, smirking inwardly.

"Yeah, you! Watch your back... Nase."

"I'll watch her back for her. Thanks for the advice tho. You may leave before I call the security." I added before Jessica stormed off.

"You owe me Starbucks, Hun."

"Can I repay that by just being your boyfriend?"

"No way. You owe me Starbucks and that is that."

"Fine. I didn't plan to be your boyfriend anyways. You are violent and boyish."

"Look at me!"

I looked at her.

"Say that again and I skin you alive."

 

5 hours later...

"Oh my god!!! SEHUNNN!!! OH MY... OH MY !!!"

"What in the-"

Before I knew, Minami was right in front of me, screaming and shouting like never before.

"'What in the'? You gimme that after I found blood stains?! On one of our stupid stacks of samples?!"

"You... WHAT?!?! DOES IT BELONG TO AN ANONYMOUS?"

"NO!!!" In a while, we were hugging and celebrating with each other. BOOYAH! WE FOUND THE VICTIM'S  BLOOD STAIN LIKE OH YEAH!

We wrapped it in an evidence bag and set it aside before taking the other samples to the main table and got them sent to the evidence locker. We took the bag over to Baek and you's office.

you's POV

It's Katherine. It is her... I guess we were right after all. Tears well up in both Baekie and my eyes at the thought of her being murdered. And Capt. Wu letting us handle the case... That was cruel.

"Detective Byun, Agent Jung... You guys doin' fine?"

"Umm. Officer Vincent Park. Baekhyun and I are going back to the SKPD. Well, we'll leave this place to you guys."

"Yeah. Sure. The SKPD needed you anyways. Bye, Detective, Agent."

We left the place in ahurry and back at the SKPD, a commotion was seen. We were about to stop them but some uniformed officers came and stopped the commotion.

"Hey, Baek."

"Hey, Sehun."

"you."

"Hi, Sehun."

"Hiya, you! Baekhyun!" Minami excalimed cheerfully.

"Hey, Minami."

"We found blood stains!"

"Yay. As a reward, we going celebrate at this restau. Ugh. It's... Let's go back to our dorm. Our work time is over now. C'mon. Let's get changed. Meet you guys at the resttau 3 blocks away. At Viral Italian." I said.

"Deal. C'mon Minami. Work time pays off. We gonna go get prepared."

Soon we left the SKPD and went back to our dorm.

 

 

 

Author's note

Hope you like this. I'm going on my night out tonight... Subscribe, comment. Upvote won't be the worst plan. This was VictoriaVicx! Thank you!