2 "Getting to know her"

fated or unfated?

Your POV :

"Let's go for lunch Kyun Seung." said Soo Young with a bright smile. Soo Young is my girl-best friend. We were friends since 10. She is around 170cm tall. She has a thin figure, chubby face and straight bangs.

"Umm.. Okay! Let's go." 

At the school cafe

Soo Young ordered a regular pizza for herself. She sure has a big appetite. 

"Say. What were you thinking about just now?" She said, giving me a grin.

"Um.. Um..." I stumbled

"Just tell me."

"Okay..... I..... dreamt of this girl last night... But the image of her was very blury. And... the scene that I dreamt of came true."

"So.... who is that 'unlucky' girl?" Soo Young questioned with a sly smile on her face.

"I don't know who is she.... But she's wearing a floral dress. Oh. And she left a notebook behind before I could even tell her."

"Pabo! You can take a look at the notebook and see if there's any name written!"

Back in class 

I took out the notebook and try to find her name. 3 words flashed on the top corner of the first page of the book. "임윤아" 

"What a beautiful name...." I thought.

And I spent the rest of the class time thinking of her.

Buzzzzzzzz

A text message came. It was from Soo Young who sits behind me.

"So did you manage to find out her name?"

"Yeah. Her name is Im YoonA." I replied.

Another minute passed. Soo Young replied.

"WHAT?!?! IM YOONA?!?! OH MY.."

"Why?! Do you know her personally?!"

"Well. I knew her through my friend, Hyo Yeon. Hyo Yeon is in this university too.. ㅋㅋ"

"Bring me to her after class. I need to meet YoonA personally to return her the notebook."

"Roger"

I totally can't wait for class to end......

"RINGGGGGGG!"

I jumped out from my seat, ran to Soo Young and drag her from her seat.

"HEYYYYYYY~ HYO! HYO! HYO!" Soo screamed.

"What the matter Soo?" replied Hyo Yeon. 

Hyo Yeon has tanned skin, nice blond hair and most importantly, abs.

"This is Kyun Seung. My childhood partner"

Without saying anything, I just waved and smile awkwardly.

"Erm I got a favour to ask from you." Soo said.

"Can you bring me to find YoonA?" she continued.

Hyo said nothing but nodded her head.

Class 220

I saw her.....

Soo Young and Hyo Yeon pushed me into the class.

"Now, go return her the notebook." Soo whispered before giving a pat on my shoulder.

I walked like a robot into the class and reached her table.

"Erm... Hi I'm Kyun Seung from class 309. I'm... sorry.... that I knocked you down this morning.. You've dropped your notebook. I'm here to return it to you"

"Hi I am YoonA. Others call me Yoon. Thanks for returning my notebook!"

And so... I got her cell phone number.....