1 "The meet"

fated or unfated?

Your POV :

"Hey! You've dropped your....."

I picked up a small notebook from the ground and stared at her rushing off...

Her back view was the most pefect I've ever seen.... Thin and wavy brown hair, fair white skin, long legs... But I did not managed to get a better view of her...

Sigh...

Ringggggggggggggggg!!!!!

My alarm went off. "Argh.... Its just a dream after all." I sighed. "Oh well, time to get out of bed..." I strugged to get out of my comfort zone, dragged myself to the bathroom and get changed.

In my mind is still the perfect back view that I dreamt of and trying to imagine her looks. "Ahhhh.. She sure look pretty.." I mumbled.

I looked up at my wall clock. 8:22. "OH .... I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Without any hesitation, I grabbed bag, slipped my feet into my maroon converse shoes and dashed out of the house..

At T University

Panting hard, I am only left with 3 minutes to reach my class. I zoomed across the corridor. Everything was smooth until.....

BANG

I bumped into a lady. She was wearing a floral dress that suited her flawless skin. She has a pair of beautiful eyes, pretty nose and kissable lips.

"Can't you see I'm...." Before I could finish my sentence, the young lady stood up and walked briskly, leaving behind her notebook.

"Hey! You've dropped your....."

I picked up the notebook. Wait a minute...... This scene seemed familiar.... Isn't this the dream I had?!

I couldn't help but to watch her leave.... Guess what? I was late for class.

"Yah! You! Why are you always late?!" shouted Mrs Song

"Sorry. I was caught up with....."

"Stop giving me all your lame excuses! Get your to your seat now young man!"

Time always passes slowly when I'm having classes. I am physically in class. But the image of the floral girl kept popping out in my mind.

"Kyun Seung."

"Kyun Seung."

"Kyun Seung!!!" a loud pitch voice woke me up from my day-dreaming.

"Let's go for lunch Kyun Seung." Soo young said.