How many take?

Ice Bucket Challenge (Suho ver)

" Hyung, do you know that you already got two people nominated you for the IceBucket challenge?" Baekhyun took a sit beside the blonde man while munching his snack.

"Yeah, kwanghee hyung told me earlier that he nominated me but then Yeol told than Eddy hyung also nominated me" Suho replied with eyes still locked to the television screen.

"Are you going to do it hyung?? You're going to do it right?!?!" Jongin suddenly interrupted and took the remote controller from the leader.

Silence filled the room when Jongin closed the LCD screen." Hey,, I'm watching!!" the maknae yelled. "Hyung~~"he whined then.

"It's gonna be bad if i'm not doing it, right?" Suho flicked his blonde hair backward waiting the answer from his dongsaengs.

" Well, I'm sure fans gonna like it. Let's do it tonight!! " Jongin shaked his giddily in front of the leader.

" No, yeol will not wanna miss this, we do it tomorrow" Baekhyun suggested and Suho let the younger grabbed his phone and called Chanyeol immediately.

" It's not like you gonna use real ice right,hyung?"Sehun lifted his head and asked.

" Of course I will use the real ice. This challenge is basically for us to slightly feel what the ALS's patients feel. What is the feeling for being numb and......" he stopped when everybody left him and go to the kitchen.

 

[next day]

" Lulu and XingXing also were nominated... hahaaha" Jongdae laughed while most of them were walking to the backyard of their apartment.

" By who?? " asked minseok.  "It's a china television hub, i think..haha..now Luhan is worrying is he really need to do it" the troll laughed again.

" Wait until I do it and you're the first that I'll tag" Luhan walked past him and dragged minseok away with him.

Now most of them were already at the yard. It's a cloudy morning and Suho tried to find the best background for his challenge although everywhere was basically the same wall. The other members were seating on the floor while waiting their leader to pick a place.


" Just do it can you? rain can come anytime from now" Luhan's voice was kinda annoyed but mostly he just worried for himself.

" Hyung, the ice gonna melt" Sehun reminded. He looked at the metal basin filled with water and ice. Its looked horrible to be honest.

" I think here is fine, Channie try take my picture first. Here, like this.. no no you're to tall slightly at your chest. Ok " Chanyeol, the cameraman in charge for today's challenge followed every leader's words with smile on his face. His photo album already full with Suho's trial pictures but he'll not comment anything.

"Hyungs, its fine" Chanyeol showed his phone screen to Suho and the leader nodded satisfyly.

" At last.." Baekhyun and Sehun lifted the basin and placed it beside the leader.

" There are two bags of ice left. You can use it after this lu-ge.." Sehun teased the frowned deer with a laugh.

" Jongdae yah.. can you bring the towel?" Suho looked at the younger with his pity face.

"It's not like you're already numb" he mumbled while grab the striking yellow towel from minseok. He stood beside Chanyeol at the right while Sehun and Tao at the left.

Minseok and Luhan watched from a far. Afraid that the maknaes will have some bad ideas.

Suho stood in his place steadily. "We must this right, ok?" He hold the basin up and flashed a smile to his dongsaengs then Chanyeol nod his head.

" Hello, this is Exo Suho... bla bla bla bla...." He threw the ice bucket over himself and shreaked. " Damn it, its ing cold" he shivered and grabbed the towel from jongdae. He rub the towel against his body while continue shivering. All eyes were looking straight on him.

 

... "You just cursing hyung,you... " Yeol checked the video again and decided to keep it.

" It's freaking cold, okay. Let's do it again. We still have the ice right?" Suho wiped his hair until no water dropped but still his hair were already wet.

Minseok passed the bags of ice while Luhan gave the water host. Suho made his ice bucket again before repairing his hair and clothes.

" Do I look fine? " he asked. ppfftt " Except that you are already wet you always fine hyung? " baek replied.

"We'll get this one right, and hyung please talk faster this thing cant record for long" Jondae took the half-wet towel fro the leader and Chanyeol said 'cue'.

" Hello, this is Exo ..S-suho.. Today i'll do the ice bucket challenge since bla bla bla " he shivered and stuttered a few times when the slow wind blew. Then he threw the ice filled basin over his hair before passed it to Jongdae and he continue talking. "Doing this is an honour to me and I'll nominate EXO Xiumin, BoA sunbaenim and actor ByeonYoHan. Thank you" Chanyeol ended the video before a not-so-manly-scream was heard.

"How dare you nominated my baozi!!!! Delete it!!" Luhan was furious and minseok was calming him down.

Suho was numb.Plus the wind keep blowing and he started shivering again. " I thought you guys can do it together since you are already been nominated" Suho explained with little guilty plus stuttering voice.

"nah.. its okay. Let's do it together okay?" the eldest linked his hand with Luhan and rub it slowly. The furious deer changed in a blink and squaked "yeah lets do it together!! but no ice for you okay."

"err.. guys.. hyung.. my phone dead.. video still not save.Sorry" Chanyeol bit his lips. Suho already did twice and he was shivering while jongdae gave him a warm lemon tea. Tao and Sehun cant be seen anywhere.

" We still need to post it right? Use mine.." Minseok offered and let out his Iphone.

" No,, use mine. Fans will ship you with Junmyeon if you do it" Luhan stopped the eldest and passed his phone to Chanyeol.

" Hyung!! Lemme do it" Tao and Sehun ran back together showing Sehun's phone.

"Charged it already, Full battery. " Sehun grinned at frowned Chanyeol. Chanyeol took his seat beside Luhan and let the maknaes took his place.

"Well, youre kinda dry now" Jongdae repaired the blonde hair for nth  time already.

"Tao put the phone at your chest, if you make it high like that you gonna make me look small" Suho whined again when the exom maknae hold the phone across his face.

Problem from people that used to take selca only.

" We don't have ice anymore. Just go on with the pipe water" Sehun filled the basin with water from the host and Suho hold it up.

Tao nod and Suho repeated the script that he memorized by his heart with his eyes locked to the the small lense. He threw the water on his head and let the basin fell on his side. He pushed his front hair away and just when Suho was about to open his mouth to continue his speech suddenly Sehun threw a small amount of water again on the leader's head. His bangs covered half of his face but quickly Suho swiped his bangs away and he stay smiling.

With full strength he cotinued."Yes, the next nominee are EXO Sehun, BoA sunbaenim and actor Byun Yohan. Thank You." and he bowed.


Suho wiped the remainder of water from his face and looked at the surprised maknae.

"Well,, maybe you can do it and nominate minseok-hyung." he grabbed his towel from the laughing jongdae and Jongdae took Sehun's phone from Tao's hands.They left the whining maknae with his dumb boyfriend calming him down.

The others also left and Tao took out his phone when Sehun stomped inside the building leaving him alone.

 

Ge, if anyone in SuJu wanna do the ice bucket challenge after this can you ask them to nominate me?

 

...