Wonderwall

Wonderwall

 

“Did you see Yonghwa?”

The two managers, both handling FT Island and N.Flying stood upon seeing the CEO himself. One managed to quickly answer his inquiry. “I think he’s still here, sajangnim.”

“He’s in the recording room.” The other man added. Mr. Han nodded and went straight to the area to talk to Yonghwa. Their preparation for his solo album already started. In fact, he and his team were conceptualizing the whole promotion as to what Yonghwa wanted to. FNC’s biggest talent had been working hard this past few months so as the president, he decided to give Yonghwa the chance to use his own ideas for his next solo project. He deserved that.

 Mr. Han opened the door, surprised to see a sleeping form on the couch. He checked his wristwatch. It was already ten o’clock in the evening. He also knew that tomorrow will be Seohyun’s graduation. He reminded himself to at least send her flower wreath as a gift. After all, Seohyun was there for Yonghwa all the time, more than patient and understanding to some circumstances they needed to follow and comply. Well, at first, he didn’t want their relationship. Yonghwa was a great asset of the company and a dating scandal with anyone would be troublesome. But, he couldn’t control him. Jung Yonghwa was stubborn. He always pursued what he wanted. Definitely, he fell for SNSD’s youngest member and even he as his boss, wasn’t even able to stop him.

He tapped his shoulder lightly.  Yonghwa just groaned and turned his body to the other side. Mr. Han scratched his forehead. Should he just call the boys or Seohyun? He took his phone out of his back pocket and decided to call Jungshin. Jonghyun and Minhyuk might be busy with their personal stuffs.

Then he heard Lovelight caller tone. It was from Yonghwa’s phone placed beside computer monitor. He took to know who was calling.

Buinnie~

Oh, it must be Seohyun. Instead of answering, he shook Yonghwa’s body with force now. The latter muttered something in annoyance and opened his eyes, only to get startled upon seeing the CEO.

“Sajangnim…”

“Oh, you’re awake. It’s late Yonghwa~yah.” He said and handed the phone to him. “Seohyun’s calling.”

Yonghwa immediately sat up, bowed to him and excused himself to talk to her.

“Hyun… I’m still here. You’ll fetch me? Ahrasseo. I’ll wait for you. Ne~~ I’ve eaten dinner already. ”

Mr. Han waved his hand and closed the door. He didn’t need to know their plans tomorrow. Yonghwa should celebrate with her and just go back to work after.

**

 

“How I wish you can attend my graduation tomorrow.” Seohyun said to Yonghwa who just went out of the shower. She was lying on the bed, cuddling her Tamama doll.

Yonghwa, waist wrapped with white towel, walked toward their bed and kissed his girlfriend’s pouting lips after ruffling her hair. “You know that’s not possible.” He went to the closet and pulled clothes to wear.

“You can disguise again.” She suggested but just earned laugh from him. He put on the white shirt and checked his appearance on the mirror.

Then he , “Make-up artists TaeTiHyo are currently busy so sorry, baby; that won’t do, “only to get surprised with what she exclaimed next.

“Aish! Can we just go together and announce that we’re dating?!”

Yonghwa sighed. He put down the towel he used to dry his hair and sat on the edge of their bed. “Come here, Seo Juhyun.”

She eyed him curiously. “Wae?”

“Aish. Just come here.” Seohyun scooted nearer but Yonghwa pulled her, causing her to land on top of him. She hit his chest when he pecked her lips four times.

“You’re so cute.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

“I’m not.” Yonghwa tucked her hair. He touched her cheeks and the lips he just kissed. “You know that we’ve been waiting for that day to come, right jagiya? But tomorrow will be solely yours. You worked hard for it and you deserve to reap your own success.”

“But you’re part of it.”

“And thank you for that. I’m such a lucky man to have an amazing woman in my life. “

Seohyun kissed his nose and lips before placing her head on his chest. “We’re both lucky to have each other, oppa.”

“I’ll be with you tomorrow… after the event. We can celebrate with your parents, you know.”

“Hmm…”

“By the way, did you hear that Donggun hyung  nominated me for ALS ice bucket challenge?”

Seohyun quickly looked at him.”He did?! Daebak! Are you up for it?”

Yonghwa nodded. He then sat up without removing Seohyun’s grasp on him. He made her stride on his lap liked he always wanted her to do. “I will do it tomorrow before our lunch date and…”

“And?”

“I’ll be donating with your name on it.”

Seohyun grasped loudly. She then pressed her forehead on his. “Jung Yonghwa, are you for real?”

Yonghwa laughed and pinched her cheek.” The things I do for you.”

“Yeah, the things you do for me.”

“Can you name all of them?”

“Hmm… disguising as an ahjumma watching my musical, fetching me when I got drunk, being my personal nurse when I got sick, registering Dubu as an official Jung because I demanded for it …”

“And loving you so much each day of my life, Seo Juhyun.”

Seohyun stared straight in his eyes. That was the best thing he did and continuously does for him. She loved him the same way or maybe more than that. She cupped his face and pressed her lips lightly.

“I love you…”

Yonghwa pulled her nape and kissed her deeply. He dropped their bodies on the bed and rolled on top of her. His lips went to trail her neck, making Seohyun moaned in fervent sensation. Then she accidentally kicked Tamama, causing it to the land near the door.

Seohyun pushed him and ran to pick the doll. “Oh my God! I’m so sorry, baby!”

Yonghwa lied on their bed, laughing like crazy.

“Oppa!”

“Wae? You’re so funny!”

“But I kicked her! It’s your fault!”

Yonghwa chuckled, pulling her waist and cuddled her closely. He was so damn lucky to have her. He would be saying this for the rest of his life. He must have saved a nation before that heavens agreed to let him meet Seohyun. This woman was beautiful inside and out. The woman who became his wonderwall. Someday, he would bluntly tell the world how much he loved her. For the meantime, he will be Jung Yonghwa, the ex- fake husband, the close colleague, the not-so-secret-lover

And…

The man who owns her.

 

Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

 

Back beat, the word is on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody feels

The way I do about you now

 

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

But I don't know how

 

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all

You're my wonderwall

 

Today was gonna be the day

But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do

About you now

 

And all the roads that lead you there were winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I would like to say to you

But I don't know how

 

I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all

You're my wonderwall

 

I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all

You're my wonderwall

 

I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me

You're gonna be the one that saves me

You're gonna be the one that saves me

(Oasis, 'Wonderwall')