☼ || Event: Dibidibidis Halloween Blackout!

Dibidibidis Events! Photos under constructions :'(

"Enter.. you are invited"

You are invited to enter the Bluebeard Chambre Ball, where the young, elite and rich gather around and spend their evenings. Every Halloween, the Chambre holds a traditional costume party along with a game hosted by the head game maker, Jiyong. However this year, the games have been changed slightly. 
Jiyong is eager to play riddle games with his guests (you). All you need to do to beat Jiyong is by answering his riddles. Very simple, no? It is all fun and games until he decides to mysteriously murder five of your friends during the party.
When your friends are killed, they will not be allowed to pm you, wallpost you, or contact you in any form. Jiyong is a confident man, and he believes there is no one who can beat him at his games. He tells you that in order to get your friends back, you will have to challenge the him and answer all his riddles. You need to solve four riddles in order to retrieve only one of your friends. Can you dolve all of them? Or will you be too late before Jiyong devours on the living flesh of your friends? 
Now now, lets not get too scared, my loves. Jiyong is also nice man, so to lighten up the mood, he will be having a best halloween DP awards by the end of the event for you guests.

 

tumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo1_500.jpgtumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo5_540.jpgtumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo7_500.jpgtumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo8_540.jpgtumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo9_540.jpg

tumblr_nqo3fprgCB1uyeatbo3_400.jpg

The End!