Hyuk

Outside the Classroom

Sanghyuk stared longingly at the brunette across the room, the art teacher's dimples showing as he laughed at one of Wonshik's jokes.

The young math teacher had always found Hongbin attractive, the killer smile and dimples had always made his knees feel weak. He was smart, kind, and easy going, the perfect guy.

Another bright laugh filled the room, snapping Sanghyuk out of his trance. Hongbin's head was now resting against the gym teacher's shoulder, the latter's arm around his waist. Of course, how could he forget? Sanghyuk's perfect guy was taken by the tall, built gym teacher, Kim Wonshik. A look of displeasure was shown across the young teacher's face as he stood up excused himself from the the group, a pair of eyes following him as Sanghyuk walked out the door.

---

Opening the door and slamming it behind him, Sanghyuk strolled over to his desk and plopped down in his seat. His hands ran through his blond hair as he sighed out of frustration. Why does Lee Hongbin have to be so perfect and why does he have to be taken? The world was too cruel to him.

Sanghyuk was too immersed in his thoughts that he didn't hear his door open and close, or the footsteps walking over to his desk. It was only until he heard a soft 'Are you ok?' and felt a hand on his shoulder did Sanghyuk snap out of his thoughts. "I'm fine Taekwoon hyung."

"No you aren't." Taekwoon replied, pulling up a random chair and sitting down next to the younger. "What's wrong?"

The younger let out another sigh. "It's nothing. You should probably leave, hyung. Class is starting soon."

"I don't have a fourth period class and I know you don't either." The music teacher countered back, crossing his legs. "We have plenty of time."

Sanghyuk paused for a little while before huffing lightly. "Fine. So there's this friend.."

"So you," Taekwoon said, nodding lightly.

"My friend," Sanghyuk repeated, emphazing the second word. "Really like this guy-"

"Hongbin." Taekwoon said, rolling his eyes at the other's surprised face. "You aren't as sneaky as you think are."

The younger groaned, burrying his face in his hands. "What do I do hyung?" He whined. He probably made a huge fool of himself. "I mean I like him, but he's with Wonshik hyung."

Taekwoon couldn't help but feel a slight pang in his heart at the last sentence. He knew that Sanghyuk liked Hongbin, but to hear the words coming out from the younger's own mouth hurt Taekwoon more than he though it would.

Pushing his own feelings aside, Taekwoon took a deep breath and tried to give the best advice he could think of. "Would you say Hongbin is in a happy relationship with Wonshik?"

Sanghyuk nodded. Of course he was. There has yet to be a day where Hongbin doesn't laugh at one of Wonshik's jokes, or lean his head on the other's shoulder, or just simply smile when Wonshik walks into the room. Oh how Sanghyuk wished the smile could be directed towards him.

"Do you think that if you two were in a relationship, you could make him happier than he is right now?"

Sanghyuk stilled at this question, his mind still absorbing what was said. Could he make Hongbin happier than how he currently is with Wonshik? The elder was definatly stronger appearance wise, except maybe height. He also had a much more outgoing and friendly personality than Sanghyuk, not to mention that he's known Hongbin longer than he has. Leaning his head down, Sanghyuk slowly shook his head back and forth. "No..."

Taekwoon nodded and slowly stood up. "I think you can figure out what to do from here. Fifth period is about to start soon, you better get ready." Patting the younger's shoulder, the music teacher started making his way to the door.

"Hyung," Sanghyuk called out, making Taekwoon stop and turn around. "Thank you.."

The elder nodded, the corner of his lips twitching into a small smile, before he walked out of the classroom, the door closing behind him with a small 'click'.