PART 2 of 2

Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heard you were talking about my band. Don’t you think you should keep in your lane, Mr. Aspiring Rookie Model?” Youngjae speaks with such calmness to him but his face is menacing as he leans in closer to the perpetrator.

 

The man takes another step back and his eyes flicker to the towering Junhong standing behind Himchan shortly before settling back on Himchan.

 

“Himchan, the tabloids aren’t true. I didn’t mean to-”

 

“Oh shut up Suho, we’re not here to listen to your ing excuses,” Daehyun rolls his eyes before pushing Suho aside. Suho's back bumps into the wall next to the door and watches helplessly as three uninvited guests enter the home.

 

“We’re here to collect,” Daehyun says matter of factly as he walks past Suho and heads for the staircase in front of them. Youngjae and Junhong follow suit heading for the kitchen and the living room area. Himchan stays standing where he is with his head tilt high, eyes hidden by his shades. He waits because it’s not his place to enter anymore.

 

Daehyun goes up the stairs half way before stopping to see the figure at the top of the stairs.

 

“Well well, look at who we have here,” Daehyun says mockingly. He turns around looking at Himchan and then tilts his thumb towards the man at the top of the stairs.

 

“Check it out Himchan hyung, he brought garbage right into your own home. Wow, this is amazing,” Daehyun’s tone is dripping in sarcasm. The figure at the top of the stairs runs off and Daehyun smirks as he continues to climb the stairs slowly yet surely.

 

Himchan sighs as he watches Daehyun follow the man who ran away at the top of the stairs and turns to look back at Suho.

 

Himchan isn’t even surprised anymore. Himchan should have known that once a cheater, always a cheater. He should have listened to Yongguk when he said to not take the idiot back the first time. But Himchan is a complete fool when it comes to love.

 

Himchan should have known the first time wasn’t going to be the last time. And he should have seen the signs.

 

Himchan should have known that Suho wasn’t coming to his photoshoots unannounced to surprise him, it was to  talk it up with his photographers and his other networks.

 

Himchan should have known when the reporters started asking about Suho when he didn’t let anyone outside of his small friend circle know they were together unofficially.

 

And Himchan should have ing known right when he saw the two page spread on Entertainment News about Suho and his ‘secret’ beach getaway with someone that’s not Himchan for the second time that year.

 

From the very beginning this man in front of him was only playing him and Himchan should have let him go right when it happened.

 

But like Yongguk and everyone has said before, Himchan is a complete fool. A fool that doesn’t know when to let go until he’s so hurt he can’t even find the words to make out how he feels anymore.

 

Those two years were a lie, and Himchan is a complete and utter idiot if he was going to make it another year with this man.

 

Himchan is a world renowned model and he’s too good for any of this. He realizes now that this is the end because everything up until now he could endure, he could endure because he really did love Suho. Maybe it wasn’t like that when they first started dating but somehow it twisted into this ugly routine that is drowning Himchan.

 

And Himchan is gasping for air now because he can’t put up a fight anymore. He’s done.

 

The flashbacks from the past two years replay over and over in Himchan’s memory. He starts to feel the delayed anger he was supposed to feel when he found out this morning at the airport.

 

All the reporters bombarding him with questions on if Suho is cheating on him again and which side Himchan would take. Yongguk’s or Suho’s?

 

Himchan shakes his head and with a powerful step forward, he swings with his right arm before landing his fist perfectly on Suho’s jaw letting all the tension in his body melt away with that single blow.

 

Suho falls backwards with a gasp and Himchan takes another step forward. He towers over Suho and bends down while taking off his sunglasses..

 

His eyes are emotionless as he stares into Suho’s face. Suho stares back clutching his jaw looking at Himchan in shock because this is out of character for Himchan.

 

Himchan isn’t like this. Himchan would take him back no matter what. Himchan would cry, and moan, but he would never do something like this. As long as Himchan takes Suho back, he can do anything. As long as Himchan is by his side, Suho is able to do everything.

 

“Don’t do this to us,”

 

Himchan quirks an eyebrow hearing Suho’s soft voice. Himchan’s heart throbs sharply and Himchan begins to laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter