Presents

Ryeonggu Gamekyu

Chapter 1

RW POV

Hi there! My name is Ryeowook and my stage name is Ryeonggu. I am a singer but I am not that popular (she is very popular. She is high in demand. Many people said that I am pretty, sweet and petite. Well, it is true that I am petite. I am not that sure if I am pretty and sweet. I love to smile because I believe it is a start to any relationships however people always want to be their girlfriend just because I am a singer that is why people wants to friend with me or want me to be their girlfriend – they want to be popular too. I just want to be loved for who I am and not for what I am.

 

No One POV

 

Ryeowook went to shop alone to buy some birthday present in a shopping mall. Although she is very popular which she did not realize it, she still went out in public alone because she thought no one will recognize her because she think she is not popular and she just wore a very simple blouse, jeans, and sneakers and tie a pony tail. Nothing extravaganza. Even with that simple dressing and no make-up on, she still look sweet and pretty.

After walking rows and rows of shelf, she stopped at the perfume section. She picked out one and spray it to smell.

“Nice smell. It totally suit a lady like you.” Ryeowook was shocked when she heard a guy voice behind her. She did not turned back to look at the guy. She is scared for what will happen since she is alone without her manager.

“May I know what perfume you are wearing?” said the guy again even though Ryeowook turned to look at him.

“Ryeonggu. It is not suitable for a guy.” Ryeowook still answered the guy question in her sweet voice and still not facing the guy.

“Ouh, I am actually looking for girl perfume but I am not sure what perfume to choose” said the guy. “Your smell… sorry I mean the perfume you spray just now is suitable to make as a present.”

Ryeowook could not help but to smile at the guy sentence. She slowly turned to look at the guy and gave him the warmest smile that she had always have with her. The smile that make people go crazy for her and she didn’t realize that charm of her.

“Present? This perfume is really suitable for girls.” Ryeowook said with a smile and passed him the new set of Ryeonggu perfume to the guy. The guy smile back and said “thank you”.

With a lot of courage and deep breathe, “Ermm, I already helped you… How about you helped me chose a present that is suitable for a guy?”

“Hmmm… For someone special, I suggest you buy something special and that can be used daily so that when he wore it, he will always remember you” and then the guy passes the new set of perfume to her.

“Gamekyu? Thank you.” She took it and gave him a smile.

When Ryeowook was about to turn to walk over the cashier, the guy stopped him.

“Before I forget, I’m Cho Kyuhyun”, he stretched out his hand to shake with Ryeowook’s hand.

Ryeowook chuckled slightly and gently grab his hand, “Kim Ryeowook”.

“Nice name you have there and this is my card. If you need advice about present, you can give me a call. Anytime.”

“Thank you and this is my card. We can go for lunch someday… if you like to.” Ryeowook blushed. She regretted saying that. She also do not know how it slipped out from . She quickly said bye and went over to the cashier.

 

When they were the cashier, both their phone rings and guess what, they had the same ringtone. They picked up the phone calls while waiting for the cashier to settle their bill. Just then, a customer came over to the cashier and accidentally pushed the bags over the cashier table when she wants to put her things to pay. The customer picked up the bag, looked inside the bag and separate the bag separately.

Gamekyu – she put it nearer to Kyuhyun and Ryeonggu – nearer to Ryeowook before she paid and went off.

After their call ended, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook took the bag nearest to them and went off.

 

 

 

“Where is the bag?” Kyuhyun said to himself while trying to find it in his car.

After he found it, just before he left the car to enter his company, he checked the bag.

“What?! GAMEKYU? I have this at home and this namecard is also mine. Haish… What a wasted trip…”

He put back the bag back inside the card and walked into his company.