Why?

Ryeonggu Gamekyu

Ryeowook went to buy something at the nearby shop near her company and Donghae – her personal assistant and also her best friend- waited for her in the car.

“What took you so long?” Donghae asked the moment Ryeowook entered the car.

“It had been a week but it felt like a month. Why he did contact me at all? Maybe he don’t have any interest in me is it?” Ryeowook said in monotone and looked outside the window but loud enough for Donghae to hear.

“Who? Who asked for your number? Wait, are you talking to me or practicing your new endorsement script?” Donghae asked and her face looked really puzzled.

Ryeowook took a deep breathe, “No. There is this one guy who talked to me while I was choosing a perfume last week. The best thing, he did not asked for my autograph and did not took photo with me too.”

“SERIOUSLY HE DID NOT KNOW YOU? THE HOT IN DEMAND RYEONGGU?!” Dongahe literally shouted in the car.

Ryeowook rolled her eyes and continue, “He asked for my number because he wanted to call me but he didn’t contact me at all. Hae unnie, maybe he is not interested in me.”

“Ouh Ryeowook, before I forget. The perfume you bought that time, I placed it in the car bonnet. So when you meet Kangin oppa, you can pass it to him.”

Ryeowook ignore it and continue talking, “maybe I should call him but if I called him, he might think I’m so flirty.”

Donghae ignore her and continue checking her phone.

“Ryeowook see this. This blog keep saying bad thing about you.”

“Unnie, where do they get all this information? Why do they have to create a false story about me not having a boyfriend? Can’t I choose properly who I want my partner to be? I just do not want history to happen again. It hurt.”

“Ryeowook baby. Please just ignore. Pabo unnie for showing it to you. They are not in your shoe so that they don’t know the true story and that is your personal life, you don’t have to share it with everyone.”

“Unnie why he never call me? Why oh why?!”

Donghae role her eyes and drive off back to the company.

 

KH STORY

“Miss, that day I came over here to buy a perfume – Ryeonggu but my perfume get switch with another lady who bought Gamekyu. Did she came over to change the perfume?”

“I’m sorry sir. I just started work for the afternoon shift. I am not sure if there are during the morning shift.”

“Ouh, its okay then. Here is my name card, if she come over just ask her to give me a call. Her eye is about my shoulder length.”

 

RW STORY

“Ryeowook! Ryeowook!”

“Yes unnie?”

“Have you give Kangin oppa the present?”

“Nope. Why?”

“Erm, you bought Gamekyu right? But why is it Ryeonggu?”

“WHAT?!” Ryeowook shouted made Donghae covered her ears.

“I know you can sing a high note but please don’t shout like that.” Donghae said while covering her ears.

Ryeowook showed her beautiful teeth before saying, “sorry but Ryeonggu?”

She opened up the bag, “no! I bought Gamekyu for Kangin oppa and here is my name card. Ahhh… No wonder he did not call me. Haish…” and giggling to herself.

Donghae was lost looking at Ryeowook reaction. This girl just getting weird day by day, she thought.

 

KH STORY

“Miss, do you remember me?”

“Errr…”

“That day I came over asking about the girl? Had she come over?”

“Ouh, so far, don’t have. Sir, are you here looking for someone or you came here just to flirt with me? I mean you came here almost every day.”

Kyuhyun gave her an awkward smile, “Yes, I am looking for her. It is okay, I will come again.”

Kyuhyun walked out and went his best friend, Eunhyuk.

“Hyukkie, don’t have. I came here almost every day but no one send over the perfume. No luck I guess.”

“Kyu, I don’t get your love story. If I were you, I just asked the number of that lady at the counter.”

“Hyukkie, you are so flirty. No wonder your relationship does not last long. Get a life.”