CHAPTER 15

You're my fate

Before Taeng leave the island, he manage to write a letter and give it to Tiffany.

My dear Fany,

You may not ever read this but i feel like i should get this out. Frankly said, these past two years have been the best year of my life. We’re from two different worlds and having you besides me everyday has made so happy although i never show it to you. I’ve also been in the worst states of my mind in the past few years too but everytime i saw you welcomed me at the door when i’m coming home, my problems disappeared. But i never show it too.

I know it was too late for me to realize this. But i’m still thankful because God gave me this chance once. I’ve learn a lot. I can pretend i don’t need you, but i’ll be fooling myself. I can pretend i don’t want you, but i’ll be lying to myself. Honestly, you are the one i’ve been dreaming about. You are the one i’ve been looking for. When i close my eyes, i see your face.

Since you’re gone, every morning i wake up alone, i realize that you’re the missing puzzle piece. It is human nature to desire and crave for love. I think that i’ve found that one love. And it is YOU. It is you that i truly want more than anything.

Fany ah, i will never forget the days we once had. The day when you were beside me. My mind used to tell me we’d be together forever but now i realize that was all just a big dream. The feeling i have for you will never go. I wish i could take back that one regretful day. The day when i willingly let you slide from my arms. Never did i think of the astonishing pain of regrets that i would once have to live through. The sight of you in someone else’s arms makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. I sometimes wonder if you still think of me like before or if to you i’m just a face in the crowd. I wish very much that one day we can have it all back.

But for now, i’ll sit here silently. Remembering all the memories we once shared. Everyday my love grows much stronger. Hoping that some day, you will feel the same and put back the pieces of my broken heart.

But if your happiness is not with me anymore, i can accept it. I will let you go. I just want you to be happy.

I am really sorry for everything. I LOVE YOU MY WIFE...

With love,

Kim Taeyeon

 

Her tears falling down once she read the letter.

Without she realize someone already watched her from a far. Looking at how sad that girl is right now making that person come to approach her.

Ki Jun sitting beside Tiffany making that girl shocked.

“errr...Ki Jun...what are you doing here?”, Tiffany quickly wiping her tears not wanted to be seen by that guy.

“nothing...i just came to see you...can’t i?”, Ki Jun-

“errrr...i don’t say that...”, Tiffany-