Station of Fate

Little Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s beautiful.

So damn beautiful.

I felt seconds were minutes when I caught the foreign yet perfect god creature in my vision.  I was focusing on her till everything between us went slow, making her stood out. Colors painted only on her in the greyscale background.  Like the colors of the world belongs to her.  Only her.

Brown hair flooded down her cheeks and stopped at her shoulder, white skin looked so smooth and innocent, pink lips curled up, wrung out every bits of sweetness in her smile for me to sip. Definition of beauty, she owned.

Everything went blur, yet, she stayed sharp in shape. Small lovely eyes closed slowly, edging out both of pretty long eyes lashes. Batting gently like teasing me to heed her more.  And I couldn’t say no. I was hypnotized.

She moved. And I followed.  Taking the same steps across her, not yet satisfied enough from gulping her beauty down to my mind. To my soul. And sculpted her there permanently with all her perfection for me to make an exhibition only myself as the audience.

I walked through people and got inside the subway train. I was like entering a new dimension where it was just her and me.

Her and me. It really sounds nice.

Taking my eyes away from her became a really difficult task to do at the moment. Heck, I didn’t believe in love at the first sight, but here, right now, I was struggling to get away from this luscious trap. My eyes were chained. Was there any eyes-cuffed? I believed there was an invisible one right now on my eyes.

Oh god. Let me be in prison. Let her arrest me and threw me in the best and safest jail she had.

Oh no. Scratch that, even though she got me behind a wooden, lousy, easy to break bars, I was sure I won’t get any of my toes out from there. I preferred to stay. Just put her in front of me and I’ll willingly to sit in there forever.

, did she just smile?

Full lips that were moistened with pink lip balms, filled with temptation were pressed tight and curled upwards when she beamed, my breath away when I struggled to keep my consciousness, self-control. Eyes that completely turned into crescent gleamed sweetness, screamed for adoration. And with no doubt I will. I will adore her to heaven.

 Or maybe she was the heaven itself.

And now I was contemplated If I was in a heaven or a prison. Nah, I couldn’t care less. As long as there was her. Anywhere is fine. Too fine.

And I just looked away from her. She damn looked at me, and with a reflex, I pretended to look at my phone which I realized was turned upside down when I accidentally tapped at the camera icon. My heart was beating fast, my hands were sweating. Falling in love is surely more exhausting than running for my detention this afternoon.

The train stopped at the station with more crowds. I almost stayed on there if I didn’t saw a glimpse of her taking off from the train. Didn’t think much, I followed her again. Taking up the stairs and tried to pass the people, and bumped and bumped and sometimes stepped on others’ shoes that I apologized of course, and immediately back into my chasing. Damn, I sounded like a stalker right now. I thought I was.

Until I almost stamped myself as a sasaeng fan when I unconsciously stood in front of her apartment, and watched her figure disappeared when she took the elevator. My unconsciousness both pushed and pulled me from the temptation to follow her, and gladly it decided to pull at this stage. Or I was sure I’ll be shoved on the road by the security right now. But hell, that beauty was worth to stalk.

I swung my body to the left with a stupid smile plastered on my face, back to the direction I came, she came actually. The road was dark with the light helped from the street lamps and some food stalls and shops. Then I was aware of the time. I was in the middle of going back home from school, it should be around 5 in the evening. I quickly fished out my phone, silently hoping I won’t see any missed calls, or I would die before I could meet her again.

6.49 the clock said. I turned my phone off so I could provide an alibi when my mom interrogated me later. With that I stepped with more ease but anxiety still lingered. I looked around the street filled with small restaurants and wondered what dinner would be, then it whacked me,

“Which way is home?”

 

 

-------

 

 

I was asleep on the train and my battery died down was what I lied to my mom after arriving home at 9. Of course, she didn’t let me off that easy. It would be 30 minutes of preach I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter