After the Broadcast

Little Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-After The Broadcast-

-Yoonsun-

 

 

"What took you so long, Sunny?" The girl who already waited in the car asked. Curiosity? Yes. But more to the impatience of getting her love close to her was bigger.

Sunny waved her hands to her fans and brimmed her sweetest smile through an opened-car window while the manager drove the car away from her work studio. The later imitated the moves on the other side, considering she also worked as an idol and there were recognizable faces who watched the radio just now.

Both of them stopped the actions once the car turned to the corner.

"Had a discussion about our schedule", there came Sunny's short reply. She placed the bouquet she had just received from the later on the backseat nicely, “I like the rose. Have I already said that?"

"Do you?", the other spun her head from the window to the voice, "I don't feel any sincerity in that sentence", She gave her playful smile before drifting her gaze to the street again. Wondering what she should do in the short ride. She missed the girl. She could jump to her and hug her tight now to show how bad she yearned for the other. She wanted to do that, but pride held her back. So did her thought of the possibility that her feelings would become greater if she did any fondness moves towards the girl. The ride was 20 minutes long only. And 20 minutes surely wasn’t enough to break her free from the emotion she had.

She felt the seat beside her weighed down and soon arms wrapped her own arm, jobless hands pinching her elbow. An affectionate gesture Sunny said. She always liked her elbow since now and then, it stretched easily. Yoona was already used to this, it didn't hurt anyway. It was better than Sunny tried to bite her sometimes.

"I do", Sunny spoke softly, she leaned her head on the later's shoulder, "Thank you for coming to my radio, Yoongie", She closed her eyes, enjoying the little warmth and comfort she has been missing for weeks.

The fear of how Yoona’s longing would become greater was beaten by how she missed the girl’s touches. But she was still trying to maintain her self-control. Yoona's free hand started to the Sunny's head, patted it gently. Sunny had been so busy and they only had so little time to meet, "Don't speak like we're business partner here. The rose and my attendance didn't mean for business, Sunny. I don't care about the payment" Yoona pressed her cheek towards the girl's head she was speaking with, inhaling how her hair used to smell, although the air freshener in the car ruined the scent a little.

Sunny moves her head away to look at the younger face, admiring her for how simple her words could make her heart bloomed. Their eyes found each other, locking their gaze. The passing streetlamps made them able to see and read each other’s eyes which contained the feelings they tried to hold back. A certain feeling was spotted in each other’s eyes, an empty one, waiting for to be filled.

When was the last time they meet? The feelings of missing each other’s presence was slowly dug a hole in their stomach.

Especially, some of them had already moved away from the dorm, including Yoona. It made everyone getting harder to gather around. The last time she remembered was during their 7th anniversary, after that, all of them was back to their individual schedules. Call like she did with TTS just now was the only way they talked to each other. And it only strengthen their urge to meet each other, but their schedule didn't let them to.

A light kiss pressed to Sunny's forehead, and again, she closed her eyes to cherish the moment. Both of them knew each other’s feelings. They saw through it. They felt it. The kiss stayed long to comfort both of them, but longer to release a small part of what Yoona had been felt. She missed Sunny, and so did the other. The arm wrapping gesture soon turned into a hug. Body pressed lightly, warmth spread slightly. Although they needed more than this for a release, but the gesture was enough to tell them that they totally understand what they felt at the moment.

 

-----

 

"Stay here?”, Sunny spoke in low, submissive and a bit pleading tone. She already asked the same question back in the car and was rejected by Yoona’s next morning photo-shoot schedule reason. But she refused to let Yoona's hand go, she wouldn't. Not after they had just meet and only spent an hour and 30 minutes (including her broadcasting time) together. That wasn't enough. She wanted Yoona more, spoke to her, held her, hugged her, listened to her, everything that made her feel not empty again. She wanted to fall asleep in Yoona's arms tonight.

Yoona looked at the dorm's door before her soft gaze fell upon Sunny's pleading ones. Sometimes, she didn't know how age took a role in relationship. How the older one could be such a kid and demanding her wish to be fulfilled. Playing tricks and other attempts to make her fell into the trap.

Maybe, just maybe, age didn't play any role in relationship.

She reversed the hand grips, Sunny's in hers," But I have to leave early for tomorrow. And our manager has to drive the others too"

"I'll drive you"

Or maybe she already fell into the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter