CHAPTER 5

MY BESTFRIEND’S STALKER :)))
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

JONGHYUN’S POV

          The part where I said to her about acting as my girlfriend was not in my plan. I just suddenly spit it out then when she strongly rejected it. I was hurt, well let’s just say that there is a reason why I never have a girlfriend before.

(FLASHBACK)

          When I was still a kid, I always get what I want. No one dared to go against me. Well except for a kid who I met in the playground, I always saw her in the playground playing with her girlfriends.

          The playground was just near our house. Jaejoong, Tiffany and I always sneaked out our house and play there. Every time we went there, there is this girl who always caught my attention.

          Time came I mustered my courage and went to her. I was just alone that time. Tiffany and Jaejoong we’re on their family gathering, they we’re already engage during that time.

Even when we we’re still kids our parents already told us about these kind of things. Telling the business is very important and should be our first priority.

Well, during that time. I went to her and tell her I like her and I want her to be my girlfriend. Well, it’s quiet embarrassing but yahh I was just a kid.

She looked at me, then smiled. She then said “Hahahah why are you already talking about those kind of things, we’re only kids for God’s sake. But because you’re a cute looking boy, let’s just be friends first”

During that time, even though I was frustrated because she didn’t accepted my feelings but I was happy because she became my friend.

Her name was Seohyun, she immediately became part of my gang. It was in middle school, valentines’ day. I confess again to her, but for the second time she refused my feelings again saying she still don’t think about those kinds of things and she don’t want to ruin our friendship.

Senior high, I still didn’t give up on her. I confess again for the third time but she rejected me again because she said she already love someone else.

My world crumbled during that time, I mean I waited patiently for her to accept my feelings but I always got rejected.

Then, there was a time where we have a female transferee and I was trying to move on from Seohyun partly making her jealous. I courted that girl for a month but suddenly she rejected me because she said that I didn’t reach her standard. And then summer came before we went to college, I went on a vacation. I met a girl who is somehow reminds me of Seohyun, well I told myself not to repeat again my mistake. But somehow during that time she always w

Please log in to read the full chapter