CHAPTER 3

MY BESTFRIEND’S STALKER :)))
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

YOONA’S POV

          I woke up early the next day. Then I heard my stomach growled Wew I’m hungry because I didn’t eat yesterday. I immediately went downstairs then eat yesterday’s dinner leftover. After that I washed myself and went to school.

          I didn’t bother to wake up my parents because it will just become another discussion.

          When I arrive at the university, I immediately went to my bestfriend Yuri then showed her the pictures I took.

          “Wow Yoona you’re becoming an expert on this why don’t you become a paparazzi?” she said

          “I don’t want to be a paparazzi!” I said

          “But I heard your crush is going to get married to Korea’s Ideal Girl” she said

          “Yeah, but I will make sure that he will fall for me before their marriage. Hahahahah” I said then laugh evilly

          “Yoona, you’re hopeless” she said

JONGHYUN’S POV

          Today is Jaejoong’s birthday so I went to the mall to buy him a gift. I went to the gift section then I saw a girl carrying a big gift and as she went nearer me I accidentally saw her card and it says ‘To the Love of My Life Kim Jaejoong, From your Sweetheart Im Yoona’

          When I got a clearer view of the girl’s face, well she is very unlucky that she fall for Jaejoong. I mean she’s not ugly at all, you can even compare her to Korea’s most beautiful women. Then her I.D fall so I take it and tried to give it back to her but she suddenly disappeared, it looks like she’s in a hurry.

          So her name is Yoona and she’s studying at Dongguk University. Hmmmm.. Interesting!!!...

YOONA’S POV

          Today is my husband’s birthday hihihhihihhi. And I’m so happy because it’s his special day and I will make sure, I will be the one who will make it special >:DDD

          Before I went to their house I bought first my gift for him. Well there will be a party held for him but only friends, business partners and families are invited. But at the side of the house there is a place where fans can give their gift for Jaejoong, I want to give my gift personally to him but unfortunately I can’t come in.

          My gift is too big for me to carry while gate-crashing their house so I left it there and went on with my weekly routine.

          When I successfully got in their gate unseen. I hide behind the bushes that directly face his room, well he rarely close his curtains, so I can see what he is doing in his room. I take out my binoculars and camera.

          The fan’s gift are now brought to his room and I clearly saw mine which is the biggest one. Wow!!! My gift is so lucky that he got the chance to enter my prince room. He suddenly got up then look at the gifts after he took a picture of it. Then did something with his phone while smiling. What is he doing?

          After that he called their maids and I think he ordered them to bring the gifts somewhere. When the maids start to get my gift also, a guy came in Jaejoong’s room. Then I think he said something about my gift because they were talking while looking at the gift. OMYGOSH!!!!! Then

Please log in to read the full chapter