Chapter one

Irresistable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE 

----------------------------

 

"Hakyeon-ah!" called a voice from behind. N immediately turn his back. He saw Ravi was panting hardly while his hand holding a paper.

"Oh Ravi..." said Hakyeon coldly. He turn his back to the front back and continue his Mathematic homeworks. Ravi sighed. He quickly take a sit beside N and show him the paper that he hold to N. He show it straight at N's face/

"Move away please. I have homeworks to do." N said harshly.

"Hakyeon! look at this! I took this form for you. It's application form for Football tournament!" Ravi said then giving the form to N. N glaring sharply to Ravi.

"For what? I don't interested." said N lazily. Ravi sighed hardly.

"Hakyeon-ah! This is the only chance for you to be the school's football captain. I know you've been dream for this for a very long time. Am I right?" Ravi smiled towards N. N staring at Ravi. Deep in his heart, he agreed with what Ravi said. It's been a long time he wish to be the school's footbacll captain.

"Hmmm..." N replied shortly. Ravi showed happy expression to N. Ravi grabs N's shoulder and shake it happily.

"Really N ?! For a real !?" ask Ravi. He still can't believe it. ''Yeah ! And now please go away ,I have to finish my homework's !" N shoved Ravi's hard.

" Aigoo mr dark and cold. You fill in this form then tomorrow morning ,send it to Jongkook Songsaenim. Don't forget the training's time. okay I gotta go! I want to meet Suzy." said Ravi then slowly leave N alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You listen carefully ! I don't want see you with Hoya again! If I see you go close to him again, you better watch out!" warned Jessica. Seohyun can't do anything other than cry. Yuri smirked evilly while looking at Seohyun.

"Are you deaf?! Did you heard what Jessica just said?!" said Yoona harshly while pushing Seohyun's head roughly. Seohyun nods weakly.

"Good! You should know that you were nothing compared to me. You should ing bare it in your mind! freakin nerd and doesn't even pretty. Euwww... with your freakin nerd glasses, that's why there's no man want to come near you!" said Jessica harshly with sarcasm. Seohyun cries hardly.

"Let's go girls! It's so hot here. My skin so sensitive when near nerds. I afraid if her ugliness spread to me." Jessica fanning herself with her hand showed that she was hot and walking leaving the class following Yuri and Yoona behind her.

After Jessica and her girls gone, Seohyun quickly collect back her books on the floor.She crying hardly. Suddenly, she heard a foot step noise coming to the class. She quickly stand up and wipe her tears. she saw Suzy smile sweetly at her.

"Seohyun-ah! I'm sorry i've been late. I've class just now.." before Suzy could finish her sentences, Suzy's expression changed. She noticed that Seohyun's eyes look swollen and red as if she was cried. She hurriedly hugs Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah.. gwaenchana?" Suzy asked Seohyun while her left eyebrowed move a bit. Seohyun nods weakly.

"What have Jessica done to you this time?" ask Suzy in serious tone.She can guess what make Seohyun cried. Seohyun wipe her tears that can't stop from falling down. Then, Seohyun tell what happened between she and Jessica to Suzy.

"That already pass the limit!" said Suzy angrily. She always hold grudge for Jessica for a every long time. Jessica always call her tomboy because Suzy's behaviour a bit like a boy and have a lot of boy friends. But she just ignore what Jessica said because to her, if she fight with Jessica it's such wasting her time. But what Jessica has done on her bestfriend, Seohyun, the naive girl and always make Seohyun as her victim to bully.

"Enough Suzy... she didn't realize what she has done.." said Seohyun calm. Suzy sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter