The Decision

Baek Seung Jo I'm done with you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Ha Ni had just been dropped of to her house from work by Kim Ki-Tae. Baek Seung Jo stood outside and looked how Kim Ki-Tae and Oh Ha Ni  had been talking in his car. Seung Jo was annoyed because he couldn't stand the fact that Oh Ha Ni was friends with Kim Ki-Tae. He really disliked the guy. He couldn't believe that after this whole time he still hadn't given up on Oh Ha Ni.

"What's so special about her?,'' he thought.

He wanted them to stop talking so he made his presence known when he started to walk towards the car. He gave a threatening vibe.Kim Ki-Tae quickly noticed then Oh Ha Ni did too.

 Oh Ha Ni stepped out of the car and watched as Kim Ki-Tae drove away. Seung Jo was relieved he was finally gone because after his disaster dat with Yoon Ha Rae he went home. He waiting for Oh Ha Ni to come from work to talk to her about some news he heard.

"We need to talk," he told her.

"About what?," Oh Ha Ni sounded annoyed.

"About you wanting to move out," Seung Jo said.

"That's none of your business," she said.

Seung Jo then got irritated with her attitude towards him.

"It is if my mother is the one crying about it!," Seung Jo snapped.

 "She is?," Oh Ha Ni said guilty.

"Yeh, over heared her and ahjussi talking about it.So answer my question are you really going to move out?" Seung Jo asked.

"I don't know," Oh Ha Ni responded.

"Why do you want to move out all of a sudden?," Seung Jo asked.

"Because, I want to," Oh Ha Ni replied.

"And why's that?" He asked looking at her in the eyes.

Oh Ha Ni looked back into his eyes and felt really nervous. She felt her heart skip a beat because despite being mad at him she adored his presence. She turned around and shooked her head. 

She wanted to clear her mind and face him. It was hard because she didn't always have the power to defend herself because everytime it happened it back fired. She was rediculed more each time by him.She wasn't about to let that happen anymore and turned around and faced him.

Oh Ha Ni wasn't going to be afraid anymore she wasn't going to be Noah's snail anymore. She was going to be different she thought.

"You know what I don't have to answer any of your questions! "She snapped.

He was suprised again by her sudden reaction and felt infuriated he didn't like feeling inferior to Oh Ha Ni.

"Does this have to do anything with that Kim Ki-Tae guy? Did he put you up to this and convince you to move out?" He told her. 

"Kim Ki-Tae? What does this have to do with him? He has nothing to do with this discussion.Leave him out of it!" She yelled.

"Yeah, well I think he does! Ever since I saw you and him today talking I realized that he still hasn't gotten over you.He's probably trying to convince you to move out so you won't be close to me anymore.Because he sees me as a threat!," Seung Jo said. He started to laugh.

Seung Jo was letting his jealousy get to him and started coming up with all these crazy scenarios in his head. Oh Ha Ni was irritated of his taunting.

"What the hell are you talking about? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter