dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

As i put the book back in its place Yuri came with her cleaning equipment. She looked around the room and decided to do the bed first. "Yuri sshi" I said. "Yes prince taecyeon?" she said. "Do you know how to act proper?" "um why?" "Because your going to the ball right?" she nodded. "Then you need to act your best you know that right?" she nodded again. "Do you know how to?" she shook her head "But im learning" "by?" she stayed silent. "Well then why dont a professional teach you?" she just stood there. "Come" i said we went out and she followed me behind like a puppy.

~YURI~

I dont know what hes planning to do but i followed him. We arrived at a room that was new to me it had a piano and that was about it. "Where is this?" I asked. "We dont use this room but i come here for just peace and quiet" "oh..." He stood at the middle and he motioned me to stand in front of him. "First the basics....balance" he got a book from his bag and placed it on my head. "Walk" he ordered i slowly walked until the book fell. "Keep trying" he said i tried again and again and again it felt like hours when i got them right "Good good" he said. "You need balance because our next step is especially for the ball...dancing" He gave me some tips and i tried my best to memorize them i was repeating them in silence until he clapped his hands loud. "Now for the real part." he reached his hand out to me and i took it. We were now in partner dancing position with his hand on my hip and we were holding hands. He repeated the steps several times and we started to dance sllllooowwwllly..... Soon i got the hang of it and we were doing in a moderate way without me doing any mistakes. While he was resting i practiced several times my hair was tied up but some hair was falling and dosturbing me so i let the hair all loose "Do you mind?" i asked. "Mind what?" "me pulling my hair down" "Uh sure i guess." I took the band up and fluffed my hair a couple of times.

~TAEC~

I decided to rest and drank some water i saw her practice and she wasnt that bad. She asked me if she can pull her hair down i dont know why she asked but when she did her hair looked well...pretty...i looked at her practicing and she looked....great...she looked at me and said. "I think im ready" "great" i replied....

~YURI~

after practice i went to go outside to just relaz when two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" "khun" "oh...yeah hey" he sat down beside me. "You look like you ran a marathon." he said as he saw my sweaty forehead. "No i danced" "really? since when do you dance?" "Prince Taecyeon taught me" "oh cool" "ye-" "Yuri sshi" we both turned and saw the queen we both bowed. "Tomorrow you have a break Yuri tomorrow is your dress day" "dress day?" "yes you get to try on dresses" "but its so expensive" "no no for free" "oh wow thank you" "your welcome its getting dark you should be going home now" "thank you"