ch.15

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

June 8...June 8.....June 8....Do u know what this day is? Today is when my parents died...As i walked outside i sat on the bench and took out my necklace. As i flicked the front opened a picture of my parents and me was there. So happy...i holded the tears and looked up at the stars..

~TAECYEON~

After i did some errands i went to my room until i saw yuri. She looked troubled i went up to her. "Yuri?" I sat down beside her. She was holding something on her chest and she was looking up. "Something wrong?" "Today......is the day when my parents passed away" she replied. "Oh...im so sorry" "Its fine" She was sniffling and holding breaths i can tell she was holding in tears. "Spill it out" "what?" "the tears" she looked at me with tears streaming down...

~YURI`

Thank you taecyeon for comforting me...but i couldnt say it out loud to awkward. "My-my parents were so different...when my mom got cancer my dad went crazy..he was drunk every night and smoke...he would..sometimes" i took a sharp breath. "Hit me and my mom..." tears kept coming down. "this kept happening for months until my mom had to go to the hospital and she died that night...well this night..." "Our family was already poor...and one day my dad was driving when he hit a gas truck and he was gone to..i was so mad at him for his behavior but then when he was at the hospital bed all broked he said 'i love you and im sorry' and i forgived right that instant..too bad hes gone...Ever since that day every June 8 i would sit down,cry, look at the pictuire, and tell my story to nickhun who probably memorized it by now" i did a small smile. "Wow...yuri im so sorry" "Its fine and thank you for listening i know it was boring." "Dont be its the least i can do" I couldnt stop the tears...cant.....I dont know what happened next but all i know is that taecyeon's cologne got stronger..

~TAECYEON~

I felt so bad for her....i leaned in and i hugged her and patted her on the back...i know right? what was i doing? but its the least comfort she needs...

~YOONA~

I watched from the corner and saw them hugging my blood boiled as i gripped my hands...Then i was worried what if yuri wins his heart?