Dead Girl in the Ally Part 4

CSI: Seoul

Leeteuk P.O.V

I had f(x) and SHINee try and find out all they could about this Boyfriend group who took Sehun. "So they took Sehun because he told him to" D.O said. I nodded. "So it would seem" I said. Lu Han came through the door "he gave me this" I looked at him.

"Oh what it is?" I asked getting the bag to open and it and find a recorder "Why would he?" I asked Lu Han smiled "turns out he went with them when they took Sehun. He had a recorder with him" ok so he was lying I said to myself.   

We played it back to see what was happening and the was noise in the background of the tape. I couldn't make it out but we could here the voices We have him blindfolded and this kid almost dead lets just put him here and get this man out of here. Almost Dead? Daniel was blindfolded I walked to the jails. 

Once we go there "did you here anything in the background?" I asked him. He looked up and nodded "it sounded like the sea" my eyes widen "the sea" I said. 

"The man said put him in here?" Kris asked. Suddenly it clicked into place. 

"The docks" I said.They all looked at me and smiled. 

"Great lets go" I said and ran out the room. We had 6 poilce cars heading to the docks. Once we got there. "Sehun!!" I shouted "search the place now" I ordered. They nodded. 

I ran through all the cases when I heard someone shout my name I ran to find Lay. "We found him." he said. "is he?" I asked he shook his head "he is weak but not dead" I smiled And watched as EXO and the local doctors take Sehun to hospital. We found the killer and Sehun. Now what about this Boyfriend? right now I didn't care about them at this moment in time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 2 weeks since the case and I went to the see Sehun. "Hey Sehun. you ok?" I  said as I walked in his room. "Yep much better thanks." he said smiling. "So what brings you here?" he asked me. I nodded. "since your high IQ and now being involved with Boyfriend. We thought you might like to join us at CSI: Seoul" he smiled at me. 

"Sure but what would be my job?" he asked me "you will be with EXO." he smiled "Ok sounds like fun" he said. I laughed fun right... Oh well I could now keep an eye on him closer.