Dead Girl in the Ally Part 1

CSI: Seoul

Sehun P.O.V

I was walking back home from school. Today was my last day and I was told I had the highest IQ I smiled to myself I suddenly saw a man run from the ally I looked at him with a weird look. "What was that about?" I asked myself. I crossed the road to and went to the same ally and looked around to see what he was running from. I then tripped over something. 

I turned around to see a hand then I realised what was happening. I put on gloves I had because of the cold weather. I moved the bag that was there and it was a body of a women. I stepped back and got my phone to call the new police office force called CSI: Seoul. I called them "hello how can I help?" the voice said. "I found a body of a women" I said shaking. "ok where are you?" she askes. "down an allyway opsite.." I ran outside the ally to see a club "Gem Club" I said. "Ok we will be right there stay there ok" I nodded to myself "ok" I hung up waiting for them to arrive. 

After about 15 minutes police cars came and a man walked out "are you the person that called?" a man with sunglasses asked I nodded "where is she?" he asked I walked into the ally to show them. "here" I said. He knelt down to check the body I see 11 men come in "so you arrive?" the guy in sunglasses said. I looked between them "sorry sir but have you heard of Traffic?" one of them said. "get the boy out of the ally he has seen enough" he told them. the 11 guys nodded a took me out of the ally.

"you ok kid?" one asked I nodded "not the best thing to see" I said shaking "its ok did you see anything or anyone before this happened?" he asked. I looekd at them anyone??? "I saw a man running from the ally" they looked at eacher "A man?" There boss asked coming from the ally I nodded "He was running away and I was wondering why and I tripped over the arm" I said still shaking. He nodded "take him to the station to calm down." he said. I looked at them "why?" I  asked. One of them laughed "your not in trouble trust us." 

I nodded what choise did I have?? I got into the car with the I watched outside the window to see them take the body away. Why does things like this happen to me. I asked myself. Once we go to the HQ of CSI: Seoul it was a big bulding it was mostly made out of Glasse and stone. I smiled out of it. "Come on" the guy said I nodded. I walked in "My name is Lu Han by the way" the guy said smiling at me "Sehun" I said he nodded. We got to the main space in the building. "I reconise you?" he said. I smiled "I came here on tour with my class." he nodded.

"Hey hyung who is this?" a boy asked "this Sehun he involed in murder.Well he found the body and saw a possible killer viticm run a way" he told him. "I see looks your in the case. I'm Taemin" he said I nodded "Sehun" he smiled at me. "nice to meet you" I nodded smiling. Lu Han took to me a room "Who was he?" I asked Lu Han on the way "he is part of a new group that has come in called SHINee. there are 2 new groups that have come in SHINee and f(x). They like to get names for themself".

I nodded understading "Please wait here for Leeteuk" I looked at him "Leeteuk?" I asked he nodded "the guy in the sunglasses" oh so his name was Leeteuk. I nodded "ok" I sat waiting for about 1 hour before I heard the door open "sorry to keep you waiting" he said smiling at me then sat behind the desk. I smiled and said "that ok sir" He nodded. "can you describe the person you saw running away?" he asked. I nodded "he was wearing a blue jacket. He had blond hair. HE was also wearing blue jeans." I told him.

"why were you walking by the ally?" he asked "I was walking back from school." he looked up "school its 21:00 at night" he told me I nodded "I was asked to go back for a talk it turns out I have the highest IQ in Seoul" when I said that he looked at me with eyes widened "IQ?" he aksed "248" he smiled at me "I think thats the highest in Korea." I smiled back. 

"So if you can give me your number or anyother contact details so We can keep in contact." he asked I nodded and gave him my number and address. "thank you we will talk soon" I noded "your welcome can I go?" I asked as I was about to go to the door "wait I'll give you a lift its getting dark and its late" I smiled "thank you sir" he nodded. He drove me home and I walked in the house. This was going to be a long week.

 

Like it? please leave a comment and subscribe for more. My chapters will change from short to long.