Runaway Angel

She's Mine
My woman, she loves me so much
My woman, she says I'm the greatest man she's ever met
I am weak and I have lived my life so irresponsibly
She smiles brightly whenever she sees me
I should smile back, but all I can do is stand there and stare blankly

From that day, we became closer. Since we're attend the same college, I always waiting her to get home together.

Along the way, she always talk about her life, her dreams. I know that she wanted to cheer me up since that day, and I'm so grateful to have her beside me.

One day, on my free time, I asked her to go out with me, which she accept happily. Since I didn't have much money, so we're just walking around the city, stoped by the river and just sitting there for the rest of the day. We're talking about everything, well...it was her that often talking. She just can't stop talking, actually, it's her habbit hehehe...but I like it.

When she was talking, I watched her face carefully and thought, What did I do till I have the chance to met this angel? And i just can't hold my feelings any longer.

"Park Jungsoo, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, cutting her non-stop stories.

"Eh?" She look confused

"I know, I have nothing now to make you happy, but I want you to know, that this heart, is belong to you since the first time I met you... I...I..." I became speechless when I look in her eyes. I really get lost in her beautifull eyes.

"Shh...don't say it anymore" she stoped me, put her finger on my lips, and then smiled.

"I'm glad that you finally asked me...I've loved you for all this time, you're my love at the first sight. I thought that you didn't like me...But now, i'm so happy" her eyes start to filled by tears

"Kim Youngwoon, I, Park Jungsoo accept you to be my boyfriend" she said between her tears

I was just too happy till I didn't know what to do. The angel of my life just saying that she loved me back?

Since I didn't do anything, she's the one who gave me a big warm hug.

From that day, we became a couple, but still kept it as a secret. I know that her parent won't let her have any boyfriend before she's graduated. We're dating on my free day. Everything looks so bright after she's mine. And I'm just hoping that it will last forever.

But suddenly a storm came. Her mother found out bout our relationship and she asked me to left her. I also got fired.

My angel crying so hard when she knew it. I can't do anything but to leave this place. But I can't let her go...not in a chance I would do that!!

"It's okay baby. I only leaving this place, but remember, that I won't let you go. I will always love you"

By that, I left that place, leaving her with the tears in my eyes when I see her crying. I promised my self to be a better man for her.

I thought that everything will be alright, but the truth is getting worse.

I got another job, that made me had to leave the collage, so I couldn't see her again. But she said that's fine, she'll be alright as long as she's the only thing on my mind. I promised her, that I would never forget her, not even a single minute.

I worked night and day, promise myself that I have to be a succesfull man just like my dad or her parent, so that no one will separate us apart again.

One day, I came to visit her at the collage. I missed her so bad.

But what I saw, made me losing my mind. I saw her walking with another man, laughing happily.

When I came to her, she get surprised, but then asking me with her smile "Kangin~ah, how are you? what are you doing here?"

I just couldn't get it, why did she asked the question? isn't it obvious that I came only to see her. When I wanted answer her question, that man grab her hand, and said "Sorry, but we're busy now, we'll see you later. Let's go baby"

I felt my blood rushing to my head, my heart filled with anger. First, she asking me what am I doing there, and then, this brat dare to hold my angel's hand and called her baby? No one dare to call her baby, except me!

I grabed his shoulder, and land a punch on his handsome face

"Kangin~ah! What are you doing? Siwon~ssi, are you alright? You, Youngwoon! I'll have words with you later!"

She shout at me. I've never seen her that mad, but I don't care.

"No, I think you don't have to see me again from now on, Lady" and I left them. But I heard she called me "Kangin~ah wait! Don't go! We haven't finished yet!" and I just walk away.

 

Few days later, I haven't got home since that day. I just burried myself on a bar, drinking till I lost my mind. I feel so betrayed. She asked me to kept her on my mind, but she's the one who's holding hand with other guy. That damn Siwon guy!

I've skipped my job for two days, and if I don't show up tomorrow, may be I'll get fired. I drag my feet back to home.

When I reach my door, I saw a body sitting in front of it. Because of the poor lightning and it's already mid night, I have to bend down to have a better view. i just can't belive what I just saw. My angel, sleeping in front of my house on this windy day! Aish, this girl!

With all my conciousness, I woke her, held her hands -damn! it's all cold- and then she open her eyes

"Hey Lady! What are you doing here?" I still mad at her, so that I yelled to her

She's start to cry now....good...make an angel cry in the middle of the night! good job, Youngwoon! fool me...

"Don't cry here. Get in!" I opened the door, walking in, leaving her behind. She didn't move at all.

"Yah! If you wanna get freeze, just stay there, but close the door!" and she came in

I made two cups of hot tea, threw a blanket to her and when she looks better, I asked her, still in angry tone

"Now, Lady, could you tell me what the hell are you doing here?" she's not answering

"Are you gonna keep on silent like that? Well, then I'll just go to sleep"

When I lie down on couch, pretending to sleep, a hear a sob. Now, is she crying again? I opened my eyes and found out that she's now crying again.

Aish...I can't stand to see my angel crying so I came to her, and hug her

"Sorry for shouting, but at least could you please tell me what are you doing here, in the middle of the night?" i wiped her tears

" I come to say sorry" Huh? Sorry?

"For what?"

"For making you angry last time. I wanted to explain to you, but you already left" Now, it's my turn to lost for words

"Siwon, is my fiance"

What?

"But I don't love him. My mom force me to do it. I was still trying to find a way to cancel it, but then you came and saw us. I'm so sorry, that's why I didn't want to see you that day. Not when I'm with him"

"Then you hit him, I don't know what to do. I want to catch you, but I just can't leave him. Then Siwon asked for explanation, and I told him everything about us. I thought he'll understand it, but he said that he won't tell my parent if I stay by his side. I...really don't know what to do"

And she's crying again...my angel..my poor baby...had a rough time, more than me. I hug her, stop her cries

"Shh...it's alright now...I'm okay...I'm sorry too baby for not trusting you...but please, stop crying"

I sheed her tears and kissed her

"Now, just go to sleep" I take her to my bad, covering her with blanket and I just laying down on my couch

 

~There's still another chap...please wait for it...thanKyu~