My Angel

She's Mine

Hi, everyone, my name is Kim Youngwoon, you may called me Kangin

Just want to share my love story, bout a woman that I love so much

She's a daughter from a well-known family. Her father is a succesfull business man, so does her mother, who owns some shops.

She's so beautiful, so pretty that no one will ignore her presence. When she's smiling, she has a dimple on her left cheek. And she's just like an angel to me.

What about me? Well, I can tell you that I'm the most handsome boy here hehehe...

My family is...unfortunately has broken. My dad left my mother, and then she left me too. Now I'm living with my only grandmother.

She works so hard, do anything that she can on her age, only for me. That's why, when I graduated Junior high, I tried to find some part-time job. I can't stand to see my granny work for me.

I got my first job at the angel's shop, that's the first time I met her. She's so nice to me, always greeting me first.

Well...I'm not a good boy then, when my granny passed away, leaving me alone.

I didn't like stay at that empty home, so I spent more time on my job after school, just coming home for a bath and some sleep.

Somehow I managed graduate my high school. I even entered the college. I have no idea how my granny had prepared all for me. I'm really grateful to have a granny like her.

During my college live, suddenly one day my dad came to me, asking - or the exact is ordering- me to live with him and his new family. At first I refused, but he -now a bussinessman- sold my granny house before I even knew it. Since I have nowhere to go, I just followed him.

He lived on a big house, with his two daughters. My stepmother is...errr...what to say? Seems like unpleased to see me

I don't know why, maybe just because I'm the son of another woman from dad's past. But I tell you, I don't like her either, the one who separating my parent apart.

As the tale said that step mother is evil-like, so did she. She never greet me, ignoring me like I wasn't there, except in front of my dad.

One day I knew the reason when I overheard their quarrell

"Now, you still won't give me a chance to have another baby boy, yet you brought him home. Still planning to make him being your heir? Don't you remember, I'm the one who give you the chance to be like this. You take me, leaving her, only to be a succesfull man. But now, you push your daughter away just because you already have a son? She's still deserve being your heir even she's a girl! How ungrateful you are!"

Geezz...so my dad left my mom only for money? how come I have a dad like that?

Since than, I've often spent my night on the street, or staying at some friends house, or just walking around till morning came. I didn't want to stay in that hell, never would.

I still do my part time job, the only place that can make me feel better. I could see her everyday, it was more than enough for me. When work time is over, she always greet me, giving me drink and chat with me. I didn't know since when, but it became our habits.

One day, she came to me, asking me "Are you okay? You look terrible today"

Yeah, that day, I've decided to runaway from home, since I had a big fight with my dad. When he found out that I've never get home every night, he called me, asked me where did I go.

I just told him the truth, that I was avoiding this hell. And he yelled at me

"How ungrateful you are, calling this place as hell. This is you dad's home! I'm your dad! I'm taking my responsibility by taking care of you!"

"How can I called this place as home when nobody's welcoming me? You called this responsibility? Since long time ago you left me, why just now you find me? Where were you when Granny working so hard to living me? Where were you when she's sick? Where were you when she passed away? You still called your self my dad after all that you've done to me? I don't need you! After screwing my life, you want me to be your heir? Just dream about it sir!"

I went to my room, packing all my stuff and walk away. That woman is standing in front of the door, smiling to me "Are you happy now?" i asked her, she just answer it with opened the door for me "!" I shout when she's waving me goodbye. I saw a shocked draw on her face, and I run away so I didn't have to hear her screaming to me.

Finally I found an apartment, a small one, but cheap and that's enough for me. It's not that I will spent my whole day in it. I'll just go home for a sleep and shower.

After I told her everything, I saw her crying. I get surprised. No one is ever crying for me. I didn't know what to do

"Omo! Please don't cry"

but she keep on crying. I can't help it but hug her. And I felt the new sensation when I huged her. So warm, made me happy. Never thought that hugging can feel so great.

When she's stop crying, I let her go

"You...can do it. I know you can survive. From now on, if you have any problem, or having a bad day, feel free to talk to me, okay?"

She held my hands, staring my eyes. I can feel my heart beats increasing. I do really like her since first time I saw her. She's just like an angel to me. And now, holding her hands like this, makes me realize, that I've fallen for her.

 

~To be continued~