Le Photo Shoot

The Geek's Secret

You know guys, for Jin Ah's and Natalie's POV, I'll just put Jin Ah for everything. You guys are smart and are able to figure out which is which, so I'll do just that, okay?. Stay tuned and HAPPY READING!!!


Jin Ah's POV

I got to the photo shoot on time since it wasn't very far from school, just a few blocks away. "Thank goodness you're here. Hurry and go get dressed into these now!" Sun exclaimed, throwing me leather skinny jeans and a black tank top that says Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013. 

 

(Imagine the top has 2013 printed on it instead of 2010, cuz she would 13 that time. (^^) )

Shimming out of my uniform, I then quickly put the clothes on and walked out, only to be dragged over to hair and make-up.

"Daebak, you look fabulous, honey!" Mama Jess said to me while arranging my outfits for the photo shoot. "Of course it's fabulous, I'm the one who did it!" Kora, my hair stylist said as she finished putting mt hair into big bouncy curls. I laughed at her comment and thanked her. I took the black pumps that Sun handed to me and thanked her too.

"Okay Natalie, you are going to be in room 1 for the photoshoot. I don't get why it's at the opposite side of this buliding. I mean, the entrance is just down the hall. Urgh." Sun said. "Sun, you're rambling again." I said. "Sorry honey, just stressed out these days." She explained. "Haha! Come on, let's go!" I said, hooking my arm with her and walked to room 1.

"Natalie, get in quickly, you don't want to be home late, right?" Mr Sim said while ushering me into the room. I let go of Sun and jogged into the room, hearing my pumps clackering on the floor. "I'm here! Hello everybody!" I said, the minute I got into the room.

"Hello Natalie, It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Luke and the photographer for today. Now, shall we get started?" He asked and I nodded.

"Marvelous! Okay, now I want you to stand right there...." he directed me to the set and asked for some poses. I did the poses. He was impressed, I think. Mehhhhh. "Okay now for the last shot for this outfit, blow a kiss for to the camera. Okay, perfect. Darling, now there should be a few more outfits in the dressing room so go and put on the lingerie and get to room 2 for the set." He said. " Wait, which one, Luke?" I questioned as Iooked at the clothing rack, eyeing the midnight blue one and the red one.

"Let's do the midnight blue one first." he said, stopping before the threshold of the door. "Okay." I said. I then put one the lingerie. It had little diamonds stuck on it. So pretty! I then did some Superman silly poses. The stylists and Sun laughed at my antics and ushered me out of the room. I went there while gulping some water.

"About time, Natalie." Luke said playfully, earning a light hit from me. "A'ight, let's continue, shall we?" He said, getting up from his seat and went behind the camera. I walked into the set. It was to potray a bedroom with the bed. The duvet was tousled around to make it messy. Now I can work on my y face. People say I'm not y enough to be an angel, so I'm working on it.

I got onto the bed and and started posing. Thank god my hair and long and bouncy, it's easier to work with it to make the y concept even more smokin'. I did multiple poses and and changed into a few more lingeries before we finished the first part of the photo shoot. Now, we're moving to the bikinis part of the shoot. This is fun! I get to wear these beautiful creations!

"Okay Nat, just change into the cheetah print bikini. Since Mr Sim wants to take the pictures at the beach, we'll do just that." Luke said. "Okay!" I hollered and asked Mama Jess for some cover up. She gave me a tshirt and some jean shorts and a pair of flip flops. I thanked her and we all walked to the entrance together. We were directed into the limo where Luke and some other photographers were waiting. It is weird to go out like this in Seoul right now cuz it was almost autumn now. It's getting cold. I asked Mama Jess for a jacket and she immediately pulled one out from the duffel bag. "How did you-" "You're not aware of the cold and I just have a feeling you're gonna ask me for it." She smiled then shrugged. I thanked her and we started our journey to the beach.

***

We quickly arrived at the beach and wasimmediately swarmed by people and the paparazi. How did they know we're here? I just shrugged and just went through the crowd. "Natalie-ssi, smile for the camera!" a reporter yelled by I just flashed a small smile and slip on some sunglasses.I walked through the path that my bodyguards made. I made a mental note to thank them later.

"Natalie unnie, can you sign this for me?!" A little girl that looked about 13 or 14 asked. I smiled at her and bend down to her height. "Geurae sweetie, what's your name?" I asked. "Ye Jin." She said beaming. I quickly signed my name and wrote a quick message and handed it back. "Have a wonderful day, sweetie! Grow up beautiful, okay!" I said waving. After a few pictures with people, I walked over to where the set was set up.

"Okay Nat, get ready okay." Luke said while setting up his camera. I took off the cover up and handed them to Mama Jess. People saw my outfit and I heard wolf whistles. That was weird. I just ignored them and went to the set.

"Okay, now you just stand in the water here and pose as you like." he said pointing at the spot at the shore where ankle deep water was present.

I waited for my cue to pose then started posing. I put on the sunglasses and posed while looking at the side. I then did some flirty poses and then switched to cute mode. I played with water and pose with my hair being wet. I did a few more poses and was asked to cahnge into other outfits. I see that it was almost sunset and people were going home.

I then walked out with a new outfit and did a few more shots. After a few more outfits, we wrapped up and I changed into the first outfit with the jacket I wore just now. 

"You did wonderfully, Natalie! I hope we can work together again in the future." he said, flashing a bright smile at me. Have I told you that he's actually a British photographer and we spoke English through the photoshoot? NO? Well, he is. And we did speak English. And he is handsome! Those blue eyes. He initiated a hug and I gladly accepted. We waved goodbye to each other and left. I turned to Sun. 

"Let's go home, people!" She said cheerfully and we all laughed. We then said our goodbyes and I waited for Sun as she was the one to drive me home.

***

After we arrived my house, Sun turned to me.

"Okay, remember you have a photoshoot at 6pm so you have a few hours to yourself after school. But remember, jog for an hour at 4.30pm as Natalie and I'll send paparazzi out to make sure you do just that." she said while eyeing me playfully. "Sigh, FINE!" I said and got out of the car.I waved good bye to her and quickly went in.

Once I got into my room, I went to the shower and took one. I washed my hair so I wring out the water and wraped them with a towel. I then changed into some pyjamas and went to my study and did my homework.

After that, I arranged my books for tommorow and went to bed. I love my bed. I then went to dreamland.

***

Kris' POV

I was looking out the window, thinking of what to make Jin Ah do. As I was looking out, I saw a car pull up in front of Jin Ah's house.yes, I know she's my neighbour and acts poor at school. I blackmail her by using this method. Back to the car. I saw someone open the car and walked out. *gasp* Why does the girl look like Natalie Kim? She then waved at someone in the car and walked into the house.

The Kim's don't have another daughter. Who is she? Jin Ah? No, she's drab, not fab.(See what I did there?) She has black hait, not dirty blonde. I just dropped the matter and went back to bed.


A/N

Finally!!!!!!!!!! Okay people, 3 weeks more to finals and why am I still on my laptop, lazing around and shiet? I need to study. Okay, urrmm...I'll just shut up. (^^)

Comments are welcomed

Subscribes are appreciated

Support is appreciated too!

xoxo,

Azlyn (^3^)