Chapter 3

she can, she's the AS leader

You woke at 8am, but Minyoung was still asleep. You stood up and lookeda at her, took your phone and took a pic.

-hahhahaha, I'll never forget that face! You thought. You went to the bathroom and took a shower, then you woke Minyoung up.

-Ireonaaa! HELLLLLLOO!!! Min!!! It didn't work -_- .... You wet your hands, and put them on her face and she jumped out of her bed.

-Yaaaaaaaaah!

- Finally!

- OH it's you....-she was still half asleep-

- What? Were you thinking of someone else? you smirked?

- Aniiiiiii!

- okay, okay, prepare your self, It's the D-DAY!

- OH reallly????? ahhhhhhhhhhhh how could I forget about it???

- Yes.... How could you forget when we were practicing till 4am????

- hehhehe :p , I'm going to take a shower!

- Hurry, we have to be there at 10am, it's 9 am!!!!

-SH*t!!!

-Your pov-

Ah this girl! I can't believe she's older than me...We'll just eat some fruit...I finally got the chance I was waiting for, and I'm goig to hold on it! oh she finished! that was quick.

- here, eat this and let's go!

- okay give me 5 minutes

- yah were not going to a fashion show, we're  going to an audition

-That's why!!! we have to look nice!!

- oh my god...

-narrato pov-

You exit the dorm and OH yeah that's right, You live with Minyoung at your school dorm. Minyoung is half korean and half chinese, and her parents lives in China, so she has to use the school dorms. You knew her since you 6 years old, back then, her parents were still in korea, but 10 years later, they went to china, so it's been 3 years that you lived together. You, you are.... actually you didn't really know who you were...All you know is that music and Minyoung saved you.

You arrived at the audition place. there were a lot of people!

You took a seat with minyoung. Then an MC came out of you don't know where.

- HI EVERYBODY!!!!!! welcome, This survival will officially BEGIN! Then MC went out....

-That's it??? everybody asked

Number one come in! you heard, then two body guards opened a door, a girl went in. By the way, all of you were girls.

You and Minyoung were number 50, so you went visiting the building, when someone bumped into you

 

 

Sorry I didn't update any chapter, it's because of school, hope you like it :3 sorry for the mistakes!!!

A new person will be introduced in next chapter!!!

please comment and suscribe