chapter one

she can, she's the AS leader

The bell rang and all the student went home. You stayed at school to pratice your singning and you acting with your best friend Min young. Luhan was already scouted by Sm entertaiment and he is now member of exo, you were happy for him but you were working hard to be scouted too. You were walking while trying to memorise some lyrics, when you bumped into someone.

- Oh sorry I wasn't looking in front of me! you lifted your head and you saw a man, it wasn't a student or a teacher.

- It's okay no problem. Han Sung Tae-ssi?

- yes it's me... How do you now me?

- hahaha I have your profil! Well, remember the musical play that you did with luhan last year?

- Euh...yes...

- It may be sudden but your play and your voice were just AMAZING so I decided to propose you to join our program, will you?

- What? wait, wait, wait! what program? and who are you?

- haha oh sorry I completely forgot! Here is my card! I am Eugene and I am coach , a music coach.

- Music coach? That's weird... And what program are you talking about? you asked him curious

- It's a music survival battle, we're actually recruiting some talented girls for our team, and yes it's a battle with teams. You are the last one that I am recruiting. An audition will be held to decide the final members of our team.

- Okay.... So you're asking me to join the audition, right?

- Oh you're so smart! Eugene said

- Oh you're so funny! you said sarcastically

- But I was serious! haha I saw your marks and they were amazing!

    That was true, you didn't study that much but you always got excellent marks, we can say that you were kind of really smart!

- Okay, but that's all so sudden, I need time to think about it.

- Yes of course! Take your time! Bye

- Yes ,thank you, Anneoghaseyo

 He started walking away  but just then :

- Oh wait I forgot to tell you! the audition is tomorrow! Check my card for the adress.

- W-WHAT?TOMORROW??  you were left there speechless 'cause he already walked away.

* okay, what I just heard is just too cazy! I need to talk to Min young...Min young? Oh I completely forgot, she must be waiting for me to practice!* you thought and ran to the practice room.

 

 

 

 

* Author note

 

I'm sorry this first chapter is short and boring, I promise the coming chapter are going to be longer and they will be more exciting

thank you and please comment and suscribe ( It's my first story so please support me)