Chapter 5 : 드디어

the J's Cat
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I hate it. Why should I must ‘put’ in this bag?! And why I’m in the first place agreed of this plan. All I could do is just waiting. Patiently. Sigh. ...

Before I can grumble more. She open the bag. Finally. She take me out from the bag.

Another sigh. I hate more for lifted easily, and not to mention by girl. My pride hurts.

“whoa. Since when you like cats Fany-ah?” I look at the owner voice.

“remember when I tell you about when some cats help me?”, that midget nodded. No offence he is really that short, for man standard at least. Wait,.. did she said some cats?!

“so this is your knight?”, that midget smiling dork. And try to pat my head. But I step back.

“don’t touch me”  I try to warn her.

“hey, your cat is shy” he said while try to catch me. I run to Fany.

“Tae, stop it. She won’t it” Fany try to hide me from that midget. He pouting.

Then I heard the others yelling randomly, about something. I look around, so crowded. Well it’s cafeteria, so of course it. It’s like the others spazzing for someone who would comes. Wait, why she bring me here?

“why she didn’t get school for Idol, or something like that”, Fany mumble.

“well, I don’t mind. Since she have nice butts”, I look at Tae weird.

“yah, what did you say?”

“what?, easy Fany-ah, your butts is awesome”

“yah!” Fany throw my bag-cell to that ert-midget. I rolled my eyes, and turn to look a crowded at entrance. The spazz more louder and louder. Then I saw her.

It’s can’t be…. That is…

“Yoona, I love you”, I heard random boy screaming that words

She just smile, and walk back. It’s too crowded for her. Wait, Yoona….

I run to catch her. But stops when some hands grabs my neck to stop me.

“where are you going?”, I look back

“let me go, please Fany-ah”,  I try to release myself. But she drag me closer to her.

“yoona, wait…”, I look at the crowded helplessly.

“what’s wrong with her? Is she hungry?”

“I don’t think so, maybe...”, Fany lift me and try to make me face her

“hey, Jes… I mean J. calm down. We’ll get trouble if you run around”, she said while look at my eyes

“but,…”

“hey guys, whats wrong?” two more girls came one sat beside Tae, and one beside Fany. Fany put me down in front of her, while still hold my neck. I look at disappearing crowded.

“nothing”

“here’s what y

Please log in to read the full chapter