Chapter 1 : The Deal

the J's Cat
Please log in to read the full chapter

hello,... *waving
here we go, my first chapter. I hope you'll satisfiy with this one. And sorry if i did some mistake, enjoy ^_^

---

Without open my eyes, I take a deep breath to smelling this familiar, the smell that can make me feel save. I’m rolling to gain some comfortable position. This is what I want, what I need. But something strange. It’s like I have been watching over. So I open my eyes to see those brown eyes. It seems familiar. Where i have saw those eyes?, I’m too deep in my thought until her voice starlet me.

“you’re wake now”, it’s take some time to make me realize how close her face. I jump back, standing away from her. There’s bed between us.

“Who are you?”, she just smiling at me before standing up, and walk to chair not far away from bed. I didn’t saw those chair before.

“it’s sad you didn’t recognize me”, she said after sit on that chair while I’m confused. Did i know her before?, where?. I’m sure I never meet her before. But as always, I’m not trust my self about remembering face.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind if you didn’t know me”, she still smiling at me. “please take a seat, I have coffee for you”

I don’t know how, but there’s another chair beside of hers, and a small table with pot and two cup of coffee. I can smell it.

I’m hesistate to sit there. She is stranger. I never meets her before, but I feel otherwise to.

“Come on, it’s your favorite”, she took a sip from one of that cup.

Slowly, I walk pass the bed to take a sit on that empty chair. That smell of coffee spelled me. I took it, and smelling it, before took a sip of it. I’m suprise. This is .... how could she got this? I turn to look at her.

“It’s secret”, she smiling at me. At first I don’t know what a secret but I realize that it’s like she could read my mind.

She put down her cup, before turn to face me.

“So, I’ll introduce”,  she outstrected her hand “I’m Karen”

For a moment i just look at her hand, before put down my coffee and shake her hand.

“Now I’ll be your Angel”, I look at her frown. Is she kidding me?

“No, I really I’m”, she still wear that smile while let my hand go.

“I know you are confused but it’s the reality”,

Then I remember what happen before, about that accident. I look around, it’s spacious room with just two chair and small table. W

Please log in to read the full chapter