Faster

You make my heart beat faster~

You make my heart beat faster~

You're so delicious
You're so soft
Sweet on the tip of my tongue
You taste like sunlight
And strawberry bubble gum


I open my eyes, and the sunlight is peeking through the maroon curtains. Her arms are wrapped loosely around my waist. Her face has a smile, even when she's asleep. Her bangs are in her eyes, and messy. I sit up, running my hands through my hair to get the knots out quickly. She frowns and rolls over, taking me with her. I giggle, and poke her side, causing her to jump up awake. She looks at me, and laughs before tickling me. I laugh loudly as she quiets me down kissing me lightly. I wrap my arms around her neck, tasting her strawberry chap stick. 

You bite my lip
You spike my blood
You make my heart beat faster


She bites my lip lightly, and I laugh, getting up. I brush my hair out a little more, and stretch. Her eyes follow me, watching as her oversized shirt lifts up when my arms are up over my head. My usual night attire, a pair of short shorts and one of her oversized shirts. I give her a slight smirk, and she just sticks her tongue out. I take the pillow from underneath her head, and hit her with it, and she pretends to be mad, jumping up and chasing me. I laugh, running into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. She just laughs before going to make breakfast for the other girls and me.

Own me, you own 
You rattle my bones
You turn me over and over 
Until I can't control myself
Make me a liar
One big disaster
You make my heart beat faster


After breakfast, we go to our separate schedules for the day. I plan on going to my filming for High Kick, but knowing that Amber doesn't have a schedule today, I know that I might just mysteriously get sick around lunch time. I see her smirk and nod, sometimes her and I together is just a dangerous situation. When lunch time comes around, I drink more water than usual. I hold my hand to my head, knowing it brought the attention of the manager. I walked slowly, until I found a softer place on the ground to land. I let my knee give first, before holding out my hands for the fall. I land gracefully, just like I had done many times. People surround me instantly, and my manager helps me up when I start to "open my eyes." He makes a call, allowing me to go home. I smirk as I'm helped to the van; I sit down in the back seat, texting Amber. I tell manager I'm just informing her I was going to spend the rest of the day at the dorm with her.
To: Pumpkin
Mission Success.


It's the way you swell, slow
Pushing right out your seams
It's the way you smile, baby
When you've got me on my knees


When I arrive back at the dorm, manager helps me into the building. Amber pretends to be worried, and helps me in also, getting me a water and propping up pillows for me to lie on. Bap jumps on the couch with me, my cheek, before settling down and lying on my stomach. When manager finally trusts me in Amber and I guess Bap’s care, he leaves. Amber plops down on the couch with me, and I lean into her side. It was nice when we could be peaceful with each other, no hectic of schedules and the other girls. She kisses my cheek, and I can feel my chest pumping against my ribcage. 

Own me, you own 
You rattle my bones
You turn me over and over 
Until I can't control myself
Make me a liar
One big disaster
You make my heart beat faster


Let's go out for lunch or something. She whines. My eyes immediately widen, that wasn't a good idea. People recognize us so easily now a days. And if managers found out that I was faking my faints, we'd both get fired. She pouts at me though, knowing that it’s my weakness to see her upset even over the tiniest things. I sigh, and finally agree with her. We put on hats, hoods, and sunglasses, attempting to make ourselves stand out less. We say goodbye to Bap putting him in his little cage, and off we go. Lunch was okay, but the second we start walking around in the stores, people begin to look and stare. Doing double takes.

Because I jump back, crash, I crawl
I beg and steal, I follow you
Yeah you own me
And you make my heart beat faster


When people start to point is when Amber and I panic. We quickly run into a store, looking around wildly. I grab a different sweatshirt and a new hat, while she does the same. We run into the changing room quickly, changing outfits. I had an undershirt on, so I don't hesitate to throw on new clothing. We rip tags off, and leave our old outfits on the bench. She takes out money, and we walk by the lady handling the cash register. She leaves the money on the counter, and we walk out of the store, leaving her confused face. It seems to work, with everyone still looking for our old outfits. My heart is racing, knowing how close we got to being caught. Only with her I felt this way.

You own me, you own
You rattle my bones
You turn me over and over 
Until I can't control myself
Make me a liar
One big disaster
You make my heart beat faster


We make it back before the other girls, but decide to go to bed early due to our early schedule tomorrow. I change, and she stills stares at me. I blush, and lay down on the covers. Her arms instinctively wrap around my waist, and her nose buries into my hair. I grin, laughing at her childishness. She kisses me goodnight, and I can still taste her strawberry chap stick. I listen to her breathing steady as her heart beats against my back. I close my eyes, trying to make my heart beat slower so I could fall asleep, but around her, I just couldn't help it.