Fell under your spell

It's awful, but it's the truth

Sulli's POV:

"Krystal? Really? With who?" I asked her.

"Um... I-i... No, I..."

"Krystal stop mumbling and tell me who it is."

"It's... *sights* that guy over there."

 

I turned around to see who she was pointing to, and WHAT?! It's...

"WHAT?!" We all screamed together.

"Him?" Amber said.

"That jerk?" Luna then said.

"Seriously?" Victoria said.

"Are you going crazy, Krystal?" I continued.

"LEE-HYUN-WOO?" We all shouted at the same time.

"Yes, so what? It's not like he's going to hurt me or something. In fact, yesterday he helped me with my books. I think he wants to date me too..." Krystal replied with total confidence.

And then she walked away, leaving us shocked.

"Him? That playboy? But she can't! He'll surely end up breaking her heart! OMG! I don't wanna see her cry!" Luna said.

"That jerk, I'm going to give him a lesson. Why does he always have to piss me off! Yesterday and today..." I said, too loud enough for them to hear what I just spilled out.

"Yesterday? What about yesterday, Miss?" Amber asked me. Oops... I should've lowered my voice.

"Well, he was just trying to flirt with me...?"

"Flirt with you? But how?"

"I don't know, he asked me if I wanted a ride home in his new car. But don't worry, I gave him a good lesson." I replied.

"Sulli, we know you gave him a lesson. But are you sure he learned it?" Luna scared me.

"Whatever, I tried to get away from this coversation, anyway, even though Krystal made the wrong choice, we still have to support her and help her forget about him, ok?"

"OK. But how?" Victoria asked, hopelessly.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out a way out somehow.'

At class...

"Good morning class. Today, I'm going to tell you some really good news, Teacher Yang said, we are having a school play at the end of school. We need to start training by now. The play is about a girl who falls in love with her best friend's boyfriend, but never spills it out. The auditions for this play are tomorrow at 4:00 p.m after school at the auditorium. Here are the sheets for the play. You can audition for any character you want."

A play? I'm not really interested in plays, specially about love and romance. Eww!

"What about me and you? The star crossed lovers..." a voice from behind me popped out. And, of course, it was the famous Lee Hyun Woo. I sighted.

"What? I told you yesterday, that I'd see you soon... ;)"

"You-" I wanted to scream but i couldn't. Obviously, we were in class.

"Hyun Woo and Sulli. Should I join your conversation?' Teacher Yang said.

"Sorry, sir." We both said at the same time.

School's hallway...

"Hey Sulli, what was going on between you and Hyun Woo in class? You totally scared me!" Victoria said.

"Nothing, he was just annoying me again.."

"Annoying you again, or flirting with you again?" Luna teased me.

"Oh, C'mon Luna! Grow up, will ya?" I back.

"Anyway, Sulli, I'm totally going to audition for some small role in the play. But you Sulli, you should audition for the main role, you really should!" Amber proposed.

"No, Amber. I'm not going to audition for any role and that's it! You know how much I hate plays..." I denied her proposition.

"So? You may end up liking them in the end."

Liking them? No way...