Krystal

It's awful, but it's the truth

Sulli's POV:

I acted like I didn't know who did this, but I did, I knew... I know that Krystal wanted me to know that she's the one who did this. And I hate her for that. I was just trying to protect her, it's no big deal. Did she want to date him so badly? I guess so...

In class,

"Hey Class, I have an announcement to make." Teacher Yang said.

"Don't you always?" shouted Hyun Woo, trying to sound funny.

"It's none of your business, anyway... Where were we? Oh! So, you'rre doing a group work today after school. You have to do a project about your school life. Each two people together, Krystal, you be with Hyun Woo since you two have to get along well. Sulli, you be with Minho and ..."

I didn't have any problem being with Minho. Even if he's a playboy, he still saved my life.

After class,

"Hey Sulli, since we're together, Minho said, do you want to come to my house?"

"Sure, why not?"

I didn't really want to go to HIS house, but I couldn't say no.

We were walking on the street when suddenly, somebody called Minho on his cell. He said:

"Hey sis, what's up?"

Then he waited, and said, in a shocked way:

"What? Hospital? I'll come right away."

He closed his phone, looked at me and said:

"Sorry Sulli, but I have to go. My mother is in the hospital. Can you do the project alone..."

"S-sure."

He then walked away without saying a word. ALONE? Why?....

I took the way to my house. It was awkward for me to go to his house alone. And suddenly, somebody bumped into me, it was Hyun Woo.

"Ouch." He said.

"What are you doing here? You should be with your girlfriend."

"Her mother kicked me out of her house."

"So you went to her house?"

"That's not important now, Sulli. Me and Krystal are dating. Please, don't object this relationship."

"I won't. Do whatever you want. But if you hurt her in the end, I'll litteraly kill you."

"Sure." He replied.

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say next.

"So, since we're here?  Why don't we do it together?"

"Umm.. O-okay."

"There's a coffee shop near this place, let's go there."

"Sure."

In the coffee shop,

"So, what should we write about first?" He asked me.

"I don't know, our friends maybe?"

"Well, I'm going to start off with you."

Me?!

"What?, he said, aren't I your friend?"

"S-sure."

I wanted to put Krystal on my list, but, I didn't know what to do. I just...

Then suddenly somebody came into the shop. It was Amber. DISASTER. What if she sees me with Hyun Woo?