Chapter One: "No Way!"

Between Love and Obsession

      Chapter 1: No Way!

         I'm swaying to my left as I sang the song A-YO on my phone...

         Oh! By the way I'm Song Hyun Ha, senior student of Seoul Integrated Academy.

         "Hyun unnie! Hey!" Cho Hee, my best friend shouted as she waved her hand in front of me with the big smile.

         "What the-? You're disturbing my leisure time!" I replied with a big smile. Well, I was enjoying the song!

         "Bleh~ anyways, have you heard about Jonghyun Oppa's news?" she informed me with her usual intriguing giggle.

         "No, and I don't want to know either" I coldly told her fixing my earphones.

         "Why are you so snobbish when we talk about him?" she interrogated. And here goes the questions!

         "Nothing. I just hate talking about nonsense things!" I proudly said.

         "Okay fine, but about Jjong's news, he said he will be getting married soon and that lucky girl is at our campus!" she threw her hands up in the air like a happy flower.

          "Honestly, I don't care. Never did. By the way, why did you even tell me? We're not friends anymore!" I wailed, mocking her, as I switched off my music player.

           "Well yeobo, because! He just proclaimed his future wife, and that's you my dear." she answered as she shook me off. "He said it's his and your family business."

           "Ha Ha. I'm dying of laughter! Your prank isn't funny, actually, it is so funny I forgot to laugh!" I pulled my ears and poked my tongue out at her.

           "To your dismay, It isn't a prank. He even said...." She cut me off as she grabbed my hand as we ran. We stopped in an unfamiliar place - we were in a wide, elegant and high class house. In the front, there was a clear fountain and a lush garden. Not so unfamiliar now.

           "...He said to bring you to his hous" she said as she 'surprised' me. As I went near into his house I actually felt my heart beating fast. Like a horse! A horse after the fifth run around the 10 meter round. The door creaked open.

           "Annyeong madam, I am your servant, Nam Sung Jin" she politely introduced herself to me.

           "Servant? Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a princess". I confusingly answered her.

           "Yes. You're no princess, but you will be in the care of Master Jonghyun". What the fu- I was shocked when Sung Jin greeted a 'Good morning Master' just behind my back.

          "Hey you rude boy! What is my frien and your maid of yours saying about the marrying thingy? How come I never knew". I arrogantly asked him.

           "Chill Darling, it's just you'll marry me, our fathers arranged our marriage even since we were born. I just so happened to know the truth just right now" he calmly explained to me.

            "Marrying you is the worst thing I can do in my whole life! and besides, I don't love you, I will just marry the one I love." I crossed my arms while I nagged away.

             "So you're saying that I want to marry you? Oh come on, you know I don't date girls like you."

             "I didn't say that! Are you objecting your father's decision? I mean, you knew the arranged marriage plan earlier than me, babo!"

             "Excuse me? I would beg him more than just a hundred times, but he said their agreement between our parents are final!" he blew his cheeks as we both stomped on the ground.

                  And so the trouble has begun.