Chapter Two: "Ewww... Handsome"

Between Love and Obsession

Chapter two: Ewww... Handsome

          "This can't be! I don't want to marry you! I'm too young to enter this eternal relationship!" I responded. "You know what being man and wife is??? IT'S EFFING HELL!"

              based on my parents experiences, it does feel like hell. When you have a daughter like me that is! mwehehehe >:D

          "If you hate me, then, I hate you more!" he yelled. We both walked out from the scene and stomped on everything throughout that moment, suddenly a prod snapped me out of it.

          "Miss, if you're getting affected by that guy, stop doing that, it's useless. Smacking people is better!" a half bald, dark browned hair boy who stood a mile from me, adviced me as he offered a burgundy colored hanky with a cozy smirk drawn on his lips.

          "Kamsahamnida! At least you gave me a thought at how to fight that imprudent twerp, ah, by the way i'm Song Hyun Ha," I false leered at him.

           "You're Song Hyun Ha?" Yes, captain obvious.

           "Ah, yes, why?" I answered him naively.

            "So, you're the future wife of Kim Jonghyun?" he laughed to himself.

            "No, i'm not going to be his wife, he !" I shouted him.

            "Unnie, you're very lucky. Many mademoiselles want to be with him..." He looked down on his shoes, "but out of the other hundred pretty girls he chose you".

            "No he didn't choose me, it was our parents who wanted us to marry each other! Even though we hate each other's camaraderie!"

            "Well I think the more you hate the more you love and that love could turn much more special" He snickered.

             What the hell was he talking about? I kept a questioned look.

             "By the way I'm Jonghyun's best friend, Kim Kibum, but people call me Key." His acquaintance was all awkward, as he walked towards his destination and finally, waved good bye.