The Pill

The Pill

 They tell me to take them, but if I do you’ll vanish.

You promised me you’ll always be there for me, but you just disappear.

Like a glass that gets fogged up you dissolve from my sight.

The only things I can keep are memories of the beautiful times we shared.

Do you remember?

You and I sitting under the big oak tree in the park, the one with our names carved in its thick bark, lasting there forever. Watching small children play and happy couples chat away on sunny days.

We held hands that day and you didn’t mind the strange looks we got from passersby.

You told me so much about yourself.

You liked it when the sun shines brightly and illuminates your room.

You liked the cold breeze during hot summer times that caresses your face lightly and tousles your hair.

I also told you about myself and you accepted me like no one has before.

As MYSELF!

I didn’t have to pretend, you still liked me with all my faults and weaknesses.

You were my only friend and even more than that.

We’d laugh and play a lot.

At those times I felt true happiness.

But you left me.

It wasn’t your fault!

It was the pills!

Taking my sunshine away from me, shoving me in a world without you, a grey unknown place.

No more laughing, only loneliness.

THEY tell me to take the pills to make me feel better, but all they do is showing me how alone I am without you by my side.

But I finally found a way to bring you back into my world.

I just had to extinguish the devil.

The bad guy in a world where I am the superhero.

The ultimate weapon to make my life unworthy of living, because it takes YOU away, the only person who knows all my secrets and feelings.

The PILL.

Without it, you finally returned to my side.

Finally bringing the light back.

If my life is a painting book, you are the colored crayons.

You make me happy.

YOU, my only friend.

But then they took you away.

Again.

Keeping me prisoner in THEIR world.

Taking away my colors.

Ripping my heart into pieces.

But what is good about living in the world they want me to?

By making me better, as they say, they robbed my heart, my soul…

 

…they robbed YOU.

Why can’t they understand?

They took away my reality.

And as I call you my reality, they call you…

 

 

 

 

…Schizophrenia.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thanks for reading..^^ I hope you liked it ^.~

I am sorry that I didn't write my other stories, but I currently have very few time for myself. I just thought about this one shot on my way home while sitting in the train.

Bye..^^ <3