Drink at school

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

My hunger- my thirst- I’m not addicted to any substances, I am addicted to you.

End Of POV

~The next day~

Aaron wakled out of his Bugatti Veyron

Calvin walked out of his Ferrari Enzo

Chun out of his Pagani Zonda C12 F

And Jiro of his Koenigsegg CCX.

Everyone was looking at them when

Hebe came out of her Porsche Carrera GT

Selina out of her Mercedes SLR McLaren

And Ella out of her Maybach 62.

Everyone was so shocked, there were rich people studying at their school.

The 7 walked in the school when Aaron spotted Gui by her lockers. She pulled Gui to a corner where no one will see them. He pinned Gui to the wall.

Aaron’s POV

I can smell you from the outside. “What’s wrong with you?” Gui Gui asked me. “I want to eat.” I told her. “What??” Gui asked me again. “It’s being my slave, you need to give me your blood. Come on.” I told her as I whispered nibbling her ear so that she’ll agree. She gave in to my sweet voice and closed her  eyes. I slowly bit her neck wanting to make it last forever. This blood is drenching me with temptations, with lust and greed. I want her to be all mine, I… She moaned as I was drinking her blood. I felt warmth from her. Her blood is now my life, I can’t live without it.

End Of POV

Gui’s POV

What a sweet feeling.  Aaron triggered me to moan, I love this feeling. I would gladly give all my blod to him. Wait… it’s getting hotter, Aaron is being rough, I feel like I’m going to break, it feels like he’s my life away. I would gladly give it to him but, It hurts!! I moaned loudly… “Ugggh” I can’t take this anymore, he’s getting inside of me, I feel like he is me. “It HURTS!! AHhh!! IT HURTS!!” I shouted and he still kept my blood. He gently touched my neck which made me feel better. He slowly, though he didn’t want to, stopped. He kissed me and I kissed back. I can’t hold it any longer. I let out my fang and bit him.

End of POV

Aaron’s POV

Uggghhh… What kind of feeling is this? It feels so hot. I would gladly give my blood to Gui, I won’t be selfish, I won’t want your delicious blood to be mixed with some human blood. Ughhh… I love this feeling. After she drank some of my blood I bit her back and her delicious taste grew stronger making me all addicted more. But.. I need to resist… I stopped after drinking some and she fell to the floor. “It hurts…” She slightly whispered. “I’m sorry” I kneeled beside her.